[Fighter] Paladin Guide

Rurippe (루리뻬)

For Paladin User  

560 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do u choose?

Oh, I'm going based off of my old paladin. I usually last the longest in a guild war, and since i was human, my natural damage was already more then enough. The high HP recovery will be useful during the blocks. HB set is better for elves, since elves have naturally more p def, but less p atk and they really do need added critical. The sets i personally think should be based off of the race, although you can always try either.

hi

im still asking about attract and AC

now i have lvl 10 AC

austere and mummy still run after the hitter even i spam AC skill

not always but that boss mostly hit the hitter

i feel useless as a pure tanker sad.gif

advise me something, thanks

btw why ppl mad got stun lock when dueling with tanker? lol i enjoy it tongue.gif

i love stun lock <3 :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

had i noticed this guide before.... (sigh)

I made an elf paladin based on other guide, still i'm very contented ^^

once, i did a lvl 115 below war 3 vs 3.

in about 20 mins of war, not even once did my paladin spawn. >_<

would have rocked more if i were following this guide.

• 2 months later...

Also, what Dragon Slayer belt should I choose, and what special glove should I wear ((if I need to)I got like $50 worth of PP, so I am tight).

It is up to you, If you prefer more def, use DS amor master. If you want more p.a, use DS weapon.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just want to ask, why we dont need to put increased HP and how can I train easily if i reskill at 105? (what skills should i use) Thank you!

it only adds 2k+HP if you maxed it while that is not quite helpful so you should invest your Skill points on other skills like H.armor expertise and shield exp. etc... 

like many paladin, you are made to tank, so you should find a partner, and note that  you can have high p.deff already at 105 you can tank anywhere.

if you want to deal damage then get, doomburst and swordstorm. all other skills you need are on the guide anyway LOL

I'm Elf paladin so i dont have doomburst, any good aoe suggestion for leveling except sword storm? btw thx for the info about hp increased!

oh, then you'll only have 2 aoe then, sword storm which has a good damage and bloody sky which is not so good like sword storm.