• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some questions.

1. why do you need reskill?

2. does iron shield skill bugged? it doesnt affect anything to my def

3. what costume suits best? does a set of chibi good enough?

thank you.

Answers:

1. For you to level faster using 2hand weapons 1-105

2. Iron Shield doesnt add p.def. It adds Block rate for shield. Get the difference?

3. Good=Chibi, Better=BWL, Best=BWS(note:the that adds pdef)

Hope this will help you.

• 2 weeks later...

BWS is to Increase Physical Defend... when Rurripe created this Guide, BWS is not Updated yet to Celestia... :)

you may use BWS to Increase your Phy Defend :)

anyway, not all skills on Job 105 has correct Descriptions, you can report it on Bug Report Section => Tooltip Bug 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay here's a question: Why do they say that a 1h Magnus have higher patk against Paladins. I got a Paladin and it has lv20 axe and one handed training while 1h Magnus have lv15 axe training. Is it because of the buffs? BTW my Paladin follows this path Fighter>Warrior>Swordsman>RK>Paladin while my Magnus has this path Fighter>Warrior>Infantry>Knight>Magnus. Can anyone clarify this for me.

Okay here's a question: Why do they say that a 1h Magnus have higher patk against Paladins. I got a Paladin and it has lv20 axe and one handed training while 1h Magnus have lv15 axe training. Is it because of the buffs? BTW my Paladin follows this path Fighter>Warrior>Swordsman>RK>Paladin while my Magnus has this path Fighter>Warrior>Infantry>Knight>Magnus. Can anyone clarify this for me.

yes, the buffs...

higher auras (lvl 3 on magnus, and lvl 2 on paladin) plus solid weapon (elf paladin doesnt have this)

• 2 weeks later...

BWS is to Increase Physical Defend... when Rurripe created this Guide, BWS is not Updated yet to Celestia... :)

you may use BWS to Increase your Phy Defend :)

anyway, not all skills on Job 105 has correct Descriptions, you can report it on Bug Report Section => Tooltip Bug 

ooh I see. have you ever tried saint shackle? description says it decreases p&m def drastically but I see theres no difference, is it bugged?

ooh I see. have you ever tried saint shackle? description says it decreases p&m def drastically but I see theres no difference, is it bugged?

that skill has Percentage too... if you see a "Chains" appear on your opponent after you use Saint Shackle, it means work :)

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php/topic/11660-paladin-skills-finally-revealed/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i think human paladin is better, because i have 1 using this path, warrior-sowrdsman-gladiator-paladin. gladiator really increased my damage

Every classes have its own pros and cons.

*Human paladin

+ high raw damage output

+ high critical damage

- lack of long range and anti miss skill ( you only get lv 15 of sonic boom from swordie, earth wave is 2handed skill)

- lesser defense than an elf

*Elf paladin

+ better physical defense

+ Have lv 20 of sonic boom, and RI (from rune knight)

+ Have cool aura buffs although it's lesser than magnus (from rune knight)

- lesser damage output and crit damage

P.S. Greater lv of sonic boom increase its own damage and range.

• 2 months later...