Spot claiming is bannable?

PlsDontShoot

Question

Just wondering why this is. I've never played any game where you can get banned by claiming a spot.

So how do we tell other players to go away without spot claiming? Earlier today me and some friends were grinding at NH, then 2 other players came to where we were and started mobing right over us. Then if we'd AOE'd that would be considered ks, but at the same time I can't say "Hey this is our spot go away"? So we changed channels and it happened again! Not the same players though, other players.

What are people to do in this sorta situation if spot claiming is breaking the rules?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

19 answers to this question

That's a bit hard.. I've been in a lot of situations where I've tried to train but have been pushed right out of a map.

You can't tell them to move or say "I was here first" because yeah, thats classed as spot claiming, best you can do really is share the area and allocate yourself a portion of the mobs so you're both getting the kills.

That or, you could always invite the other person into the party.

It is a private server, and we don't own the maps or spots. ^_^

Well you could always just ask the other players nicely if they would mind switching channels because you've been there a while. If that don't work then you move so as not to get yourself banned by KS'ing. There's 10 different channels and several different hunting places in NH that you can go to. :)

Well you could always just ask the other players nicely if they would mind switching channels because you've been there a while. If that don't work then you move so as not to get yourself banned by KS'ing. There's 10 different channels and several different hunting places in NH that you can go to. :)

I dun think asking other players to change to another channel is a good idea..

Cuz,some players still take that as "spot-claiming"

So,its not safe to ask them to change channel

Well I don't care how the other people take it as. It's called having manners! And to be Honest I've never been reported for asking that question. Eighty percent of the time they actually move or change channels because I was nice about it! Try It!

Well I don't care how the other people take it as. It's called having manners! And to be Honest I've never been reported for asking that question. Eighty percent of the time they actually move or change channels because I was nice about it! Try It!

Yea,I already try it and the player told me " I will SS you"..."I will ban you"

=="

Being nice dun usually helps you in this game....and its hard to find the nice one

Not sure. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

Well, what I'd do is make sure they're aware (if they speak English or understand it) that I am a AoEing here and say sorry in advanced if you KS.

Not sure how effective that would be considering there are a lot of Pinoy/Indo/Malay players here. (」゜ロ゜)」

Otherwise, just move away or change channel. Just keep doing it.

Find another spot.

\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

It is better to move away and avoid trouble than to get banned!

it's depending to their personality, if they have respect, i think they would change channel when there's other player already hunt before them ( i do changed channel when i found someone already hunt before me ) . so, it's all about respect each other.

hem...

well in this kind of problem there's so much solution

like,we in a game where have 10 channels and NH is not a small map area...

it wouldn't be so hurt if we give that person a little space for hunt/farm...

or we can change channel or area map

for example:i will choose near the river over big tree since there's not much people who want to farm in that place lol

and of course i agree with the other comments like have some manners,personality,and respect lol

but what you can do? human have greedy side lol

so if you meet the same kind problem just go away to another ch/map area lol

PS:sorry for the bad english