Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zairul Reidwan R

What keep you here ?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What is keeping you to stick around and play CLuna ?

• Business call
    • Friends, lots n lots of em
    • Couples. Can't live a day without amusing them
    • Husband/Wife. Virtually.
    • Fish. Gotta catch em all !
    • Updates. Hopefully.
    • Terrible GM. We love hatin'
    • Events. Woooooot

lol tbh i didnt know what to put. i dont play for friends. i only have one person on my list i play for and thats my irl boyfriend that lives 2 states away from me. sooo... well.. we have been talking bout getting married and i am movin in with him next month sooo idk i just put the husband and wife thing lmao. although in my case it wouldnt be virtually :P

we play just because we need somewhere to hang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im hacked at this site celestialuna.freetzi.com please help me recover my account. I donate 2.5kphp in that account if you cant get back my items its okay. just my account. thx in advance.

I donate 3k php again.. but in other account... please help me retrieve my other account octopusproject please help me. heres my other account jomargottisttot please help me with my account octopusproject if my items cant be recover just my account octopusproject please help me.. sorry for posting it here.. I have no choice. you sir reid cant get anymore messages. cant send you a message.

the cake will not be served if it's not ready yet.

i think u know what i mean :)

btw rookie, am i looks like a 'HE' to you :P

No, but tits can be misleading sometimes and I already knew that you're a female. I was talking about Holynonaknight.