Problem With Validating Forum Account? Please Hear Me Out!

Curasa

Ah, I know it sounds strange since I'm posting here but please hear me out!

I have a very strange problem which is as the title says: problem with validating my forum account.

After some trials, this was the only account I could actually validate since the email went through to the attached email to this account.

First I attempted Hotmail. My (was-to-be) main forum account did not receive a validation email no matter how many times I resent it (it's been a few days now). The forum account name is KiiTea.

Today, I attempted making a new Hotmail account in attempt to create another forum account.

Same problem. No validation email received. The forum account name is Dimmii.

I thought it was possibly because it's Hotmail. I tried an old Yahoo account. This account was the result of it, and now I wish I could change my account name, but alas, it is too late. I just found out how to change my display name. I still want to know why the problem is persisting or happening though. (I don't like this horrid test/spam name, asdfuno).

Okay, so Yahoo works. Now I tried creating a proper Yahoo account for a new account, but strangely enough, no email has been received. The forum name is LittleDimmii.

• I've tried contacting -R- but I haven't got a response at all and haven't been able to contact any other administrator.
  • I've tried resending the validation emails.
  • I've rechecked all my emails.
  • I'm at a loss of what to do. Will I have to keep this forum account? >o<;

Thanks for attempting to read it all, if you did, I guess. I have no idea where to ask for help with this question so I thought here would be the best place.

Ah, I know it sounds strange since I'm posting here but please hear me out!

I have a very strange problem which is as the title says: problem with validating my forum account.

After some trials, this was the only account I could actually validate since the email went through to the attached email to this account.

First I attempted Hotmail. My (was-to-be) main forum account did not receive a validation email no matter how many times I resent it (it's been a few days now). The forum account name is KiiTea.

Today, I attempted making a new Hotmail account in attempt to create another forum account.

Same problem. No validation email received. The forum account name is Dimmii.

I thought it was possibly because it's Hotmail. I tried an old Yahoo account. This account was the result of it, and now I wish I could change my account name, but alas, it is too late. I just found out how to change my display name. I still want to know why the problem is persisting or happening though. (I don't like this horrid test/spam name, asdfuno).

Okay, so Yahoo works. Now I tried creating a proper Yahoo account for a new account, but strangely enough, no email has been received. The forum name is LittleDimmii.

• I've tried contacting -R- but I haven't got a response at all and haven't been able to contact any other administrator.
  • I've tried resending the validation emails.
  • I've rechecked all my emails.
  • I'm at a loss of what to do. Will I have to keep this forum account? >o<;

Thanks for attempting to read it all, if you did, I guess. I have no idea where to ask for help with this question so I thought here would be the best place.

i think IPS community supports only yahoo and Google email acc. (sendmail func)

i think IPS community supports only yahoo and Google email acc. (sendmail func)

But as I said, the only email that went through was this account.

My other yahoo account didn't get through, which is why I'm really confused. :S

• 1 month later...