Any tips?

Rapthorne

Question

So, I haven't played original luna in many, many years and I HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO PLAY D: D: D:

Does anyone have any tips for someone you might as well consider a total newbie to the game?

Where can I get decent equips? (I find nothing but whites :( )

Is there a way to auto sell more than one inventory item at a time? My inventory can be filled up in about 3 kills and getting rid of it all can be tedious.

Any tips on stats for a dagger using rogue? (Guides section is pretty bare)

Any guilds willing to accept a complete newbie? (English speaking, please!)

Any tips on making gold? I noticed while the kill exp and gold have been modified, the quest exp and gold have not :(

6 answers to this question

xD I had the same problem as you (I still do!)

I just started playing a week~2 weeks ago again since I haven't played Luna in years!

Decent equips? I use shop whites till lv 80 where I got some rares off someone for cheap! :D

For me, all I did was just upgrade my whites to +7 and philo it (although you don't have to).

Remember to use protection scrolls!

As far as I know I don't think there's a way to sell more than one slot of items at a time. :L

Dagger? Hmm. Well I'm not so familiar with rogues but it also depends on what your race is.

I think humans are more daggers and tend towards STR more, and elves tend to bows and DEX.

Go to the guilds section. I'm sure there are a lot of guilds there which speak English.

Personally I haven't found myself one yet. :L

Gold can be hard to make at the beginning and I barely had 25m on my 105 Cardianal. I really stuffed up.

Someone helped me though.

There's a guide in the forums somewhere about making money on Celestia Luna. If not just go on google and type "How to make gold on Celestia Luna Online" or something.

1: You can grind monsters for exp and (because we have x50 gold rate) you get lots of gold at the same time too.

2: Sell your drops. Usually sell your greens, blues and reds. :D

3: Craft. This is for people who already have at least 5 million gold already. You can craft HQ gems (e.g. HQ rubies or HQ sapphires). Making 1 slot (100 pieces) cost only around 3~4million and you can sell each slot for 6million or more. Usually people sell for 7 ~ 8 million per slot.

^_^ If you need any more help just note me or whisper me when I'm online.

My name is Curasa ingame too!

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Oh hai! Welcome to Celestia Luna! :3

Read all about your post and the best way to earn gold is to make HQ Gems like Curasa said.

Oh and btw, what job would you like to be when you reach 105? Blade Taker?

I think I can help you on your way through. :)

PM me in game when you go online.

-Mashey

as for guild come and join ShowDown (we have cookies) + we can (or i can freely) teach you the basic :D

can i have some cookies? *puppy eyes* :lol:

Oh hai! Welcome to Celestia Luna! :3

Read all about your post and the best way to earn gold is to make HQ Gems like Curasa said.

Oh and btw, what job would you like to be when you reach 105? Blade Taker?

I think I can help you on your way through. :)

PM me in game when you go online.

-Mashey

uhm. can you help me also? :D

~

you guys are so helpful. :wub:

I suggest you join a guild, so that they can help you. :)

Try joining MadWorld or ShowDown. :rolleyes: