Rookie's Chaotic Necromancer Guide

Rookie

I am a new Necromancer. I having a hard lvling my necromancer. because its aoe skills have a long cool down. also when im using vital explosion it said i should use ruby blah blah(forgot).. I am pure int necro and planning to be vit when reach 133.. i hope that you can give me advice... thank you!!

I am a new Necromancer. I having a hard lvling my necromancer. because its aoe skills have a long cool down. also when im using vital explosion it said i should use ruby blah blah(forgot).. I am pure int necro and planning to be vit when reach 133.. i hope that you can give me advice... thank you!!

If you have better defenses, and don't mind the stuns from NH, its alright to use filler AoE skills, I guess... When you use Vial Explosion, you need to have 1 purified ruby for each use. To make purified rubies, just destruct regular rubies and reconstruct them with purified water to create purified rubies. Both can be bought at an npc.

Sir Rookie,  i know that im asking too much , , but please help me. I need your advice bout my necro. I find it hard to deal with Magnus Crit n their RI. I always got stunnd , n then boom boom , , their SB sent me back to rebirth point. T^T . I could only win 2 out of 10 duels. They always took me 1st by their RI. Was it bout my cast speed?
Do you have any suggestion about what should i do? Or combo skills could i use to counter their annoying RI?? at least i could hit them 1st. I'm lvl 107 now btw.
thanx in advance
Almost forget this one, i cant see any additional MP when i use Soul Squeeze , , does it bugged or just adding lil amount of MP till i could barely see the additional MP?

If you have better defenses, and don't mind the stuns from NH, its alright to use filler AoE skills, I guess... When you use Vial Explosion, you need to have 1 purified ruby for each use. To make purified rubies, just destruct regular rubies and reconstruct them with purified water to create purified rubies. Both can be bought at an npc.

thank you for your help! I will try it... I have three aoe right!!! Vital, meteor and fire blast!! Hope that you help me again!!!

Sir Rookie, i know that im asking too much , , but please help me. I need your advice bout my necro. I find it hard to deal with Magnus Crit n their RI. I always got stunnd , n then boom boom , , their SB sent me back to rebirth point. T^T . I could only win 2 out of 10 duels. They always took me 1st by their RI. Was it bout my cast speed?

Do you have any suggestion about what should i do? Or combo skills could i use to counter their annoying RI?? at least i could hit them 1st. I'm lvl 107 now btw.

thanx in advance

Almost forget this one, i cant see any additional MP when i use Soul Squeeze , , does it bugged or just adding lil amount of MP till i could barely see the additional MP?

Since you're an INT-based Necromancer, and are only staying around level 106, try and land either a Blizzard, or an Angelic Touch > Binding spell or onslaught. Make sure that your M Atk is as high as possible and maintain a p def value of 4-5k. You wont really need much more since you won't be in higher leveled wars, though if you think you can go beyond while maintaining good M Atk .

As for soul squeeze... it's basically a damaging version of Mana Vamporism. After casting the skill on someone, kill the opponent to gain MP. If someone else stole your kill, then they'll get that MP boost. You can tell who got it if they got the healing aura when no one else healed them.

What are the differences of the path Mage>Cleric>Priest>Inquirer than this path?

This path gives you more supporting skills, a better Great Heal, better P Def, better beholder, etc.

Personally, Bishop>Necromancer is better off in the long run, since it uses DoT and has higher defensive stats.

Inquirer>Necromancer does have more HP and magic critical rates... but the critical boost becomes useless as a DoT Necromancer. The only exception would be a hybrid Necromancer, or a pure INT one.

I'm not sure which one has a better HP recovery rate though.

• Upvote 1

This path gives you more supporting skills, a better Great Heal, better P Def, better beholder, etc.

Personally, Bishop>Necromancer is better off in the long run, since it uses DoT and has higher defensive stats.

Inquirer>Necromancer does have more HP and magic critical rates... but the critical boost becomes useless as a DoT Necromancer. The only exception would be a hybrid Necromancer, or a pure INT one.

I'm not sure which one has a better HP recovery rate though.

First of all, what is a DoT? and by the way you said this path

is the "anti-tank" one, Correct me if i mistaken.

DoT = Damage over time, and yes.

Last question, How about the disable skills? Does it have

Something that an inquirer has? and what will be its main

disable skill?

I'm not really familiar with the skills yet, So i need 

someone who can fill me up and i have no idea

on it's skills and effects.

The beauty of the Necromancers. With this path, you have multiple disable abilities and skills with dual effects. Skills like Venom Cloud, Envenom, Divine Curse, Angelic Touch, Curse Weakness, etc. It has a snare skill, similar to the Inquirer snare skill. I don't remember most of the skill detail though. What I remember was:

Venom Cloud: Slows movement speed and atk speed

Curse Weakness (Maxed): -100 on all stats and cripples critical rate

Angelic Touch: -Magical defence and sleep

Thats all I remember at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep, Necromancer is a Human Only class.

this path human or elf?im confused

Just to let you know, the following classes belong to their respective race:

Human

(Mage)

Monk, Inquierier, Necromancer

(Rogue)

Thief, Assassin, Blade Taker

(Fighter) 

Mercanary, Gladiator, Destroyer

Elf

(Mage)

Elemental Master, Rune Master

(Rogue)

Scout, Rune Walker, Templar Master

(Fighter) 

Rune Knight, Magnus

Its best to remember this bit of info.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone here can tell me which combo for pvp ? thanks before  :D

Since I'm a full fledged Necro vit, I like to throw all my DOT/DPS skill at once (about 25k absolute damage for one round)...and happily watch my foe in agony. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...