Costume for BT

UserNameThe

Question

14 answers to this question

Just costumes or equipment too? Well for costumes i suggest :

Head : Bache PA perm/30d

Body : BWL, or any costumes with 15%mp/hp/ms

Glove : Choose one, Panda hand for attack speed or any str+5 glove ( like chicka")

Boot : Choose one, Panda boots for ms or any str+5 boots (like shini sandals)

Thats all what you need.

You can use:

1. School Time Safety 5/5 or 4/5 with KOD/Phixus Cloak or Cloak of Kingdom Knight with Frank/JOL

2. Twinkling Pajama 5/5 or 4/5 with KOD/Phixus Cloak or Cloak of Kingdom Knight with Frank/JOL

3. Black Widow Leather Suit (suit), Chika chika/ Chibi gloves (gloves), Street Fighter Shoes (sf shoes)or shini sandals, Industrialist Hair/ Frank/ JOL and KOD/Phixus cloak/ CoKK

If you prefer Strength type BT, then go with number 3 but it still depends on you which costume you prefer depending on your fashion too.. You may use Frank if you prefer DEX and JOL if you prefer STR. You can use KOD if you prefer EVA, Phixus if you want P. atck. or CoKK if you prefer mix stats. You can philo your Cloaks or any bagpacks with str, crit or agi. and also, you can use Bach perma but thats too expensive.

I hope that could help.

Just costumes or equipment too? Well for costumes i suggest :

Head : Bache PA perm/30d

Body : BWL, or any costumes with 15%mp/hp/ms

Glove : Choose one, Panda hand for attack speed or any str+5 glove ( like chicka")

Boot : Choose one, Panda boots for ms or any str+5 boots (like shini sandals)

Thats all what you need.

ow tq :D how about the item then ? my bt is full str

Well for the equipment, full str i suggest :

G. Armor str philo n rein

G.Glove str[c] str philo and rein

G.Boots str philo, bout the rein its depends on you, you can go dex for high crit or vit for high def.

for the belt i suggest DS Wepaon P.A [hc], but if you can afford it just use other belt with 2% pa :D forgot the name

For Cloak, try using phixus or CoKK with crit/str philoed. But if you prefer to get some eva use KoD

For trinkets i suggest Mirror of Dual Cosmic (pa2%) or if you can't afford it just use dex mirror or free trinkets at lvl 105 :D

For head n eye accesories use any str+5 glasses and crit slime (give you high crit and high ms too) :D

For Necklace i suggest Chival with str philo or pa [hc]

Note here : You can use V.Set too, its up to you but i suggest g.set+chival coz its better :D

For rings you can use hathor str philoed or pa [hc]

For earrings you can use hege str philoed or [hc], or flick/EoD/EoP str or pa [hc]

For the weapon, AK of course, with str philoed.

Shield, just use Aias.

Note : I suggest you go 1h at level 105+ till at least level 115+, because your crit,eva,strike will definetely down if you learn dual wield mastery.

But its up to you to choose :D

You can use:

1. School Time Safety 5/5 or 4/5 with KOD/Phixus Cloak or Cloak of Kingdom Knight with Frank/JOL

2. Twinkling Pajama 5/5 or 4/5 with KOD/Phixus Cloak or Cloak of Kingdom Knight with Frank/JOL

3. Black Widow Leather Suit (suit), Chika chika/ Chibi gloves (gloves), Street Fighter Shoes (sf shoes)or shini sandals, Industrialist Hair/ Frank/ JOL and KOD/Phixus cloak/ CoKK

If you prefer Strength type BT, then go with number 3 but it still depends on you which costume you prefer depending on your fashion too.. You may use Frank if you prefer DEX and JOL if you prefer STR. You can use KOD if you prefer EVA, Phixus if you want P. atck. or CoKK if you prefer mix stats. You can philo your Cloaks or any bagpacks with str, crit or agi. and also, you can use Bach perma but thats too expensive.

I hope that could help.

street fighter boots give what ? i use KOD with 81 crit rate is that enough ?

Well for the equipment, full str i suggest :

G. Armor str philo n rein

G.Glove str[c] str philo and rein

G.Boots str philo, bout the rein its depends on you, you can go dex for high crit or vit for high def.

for the belt i suggest DS Wepaon P.A [hc], but if you can afford it just use other belt with 2% pa :D forgot the name

For Cloak, try using phixus or CoKK with crit/str philoed. But if you prefer to get some eva use KoD

For trinkets i suggest Mirror of Dual Cosmic (pa2%) or if you can't afford it just use dex mirror or free trinkets at lvl 105 :D

For head n eye accesories use any str+5 glasses and crit slime (give you high crit and high ms too) :D

For Necklace i suggest Chival with str philo or pa [hc]

Note here : You can use V.Set too, its up to you but i suggest g.set+chival coz its better :D

For rings you can use hathor str philoed or pa [hc]

For earrings you can use hege str philoed or [hc], or flick/EoD/EoP str or pa [hc]

For the weapon, AK of course, with str philoed.

Shield, just use Aias.

Note : I suggest you go 1h at level 105+ till at least level 115+, because your crit,eva,strike will definetely down if you learn dual wield mastery.

But its up to you to choose :D

whoa thx :D

but i prefer with philo eva cuz i already full str ...

my eva so poor in lvl 9*

btw thx that's really helpful

what is glasses that give 5 str

where can i get mirror cosmic of dual ?