[Bug] Missing Item

spoken123

i just bought the ak+12 last nyt, then i use it, i go to nera castle to sell my OLD dagger , once again , my OLD dagger not the ak+12 to be sell, in this morning , i got DC and suddenly , my ak+12 is gone and what i wearing now is my OLD dagger! and my money in buying that weapon is just vanished. can you please what i am suppose to do? i can even show you a evidence bcoz i dont have screen shots, but im just a concern player, if I experience this, how much in other player??

pls any GM or Moderators help me

• 2 weeks later...

this morning at around 5 or 6 o'clock I was online, and hunt in nera harbor, somehow suddenly I opened my bag to be a bug ...

I experienced problems

- The rest of my skill point disappeared 100 + :blink:

- I still feel a bug up my post here <_<

- The results I experienced lag :angry:

please check my ID GM ( Rasrogue )

thank's

• 2 weeks later...

11756240.jpgi

i was grinding at nera harbour this morning and there was a 2-3 sec lag and when it clears i see i lost my 18.9 pa ds wepon master belt.thing like this had happend before when i lost a hc ori while transferring from my other account.losing the belt is gona spoil my game big time.a friend of mine also had this issue a week ago.is there any way things could be worked out ?

i forgot to add i am not a part of any foul practices /never given my id pas to any one/dont use any websites/never bought gamegold..to have a check i have scanned my whole character warehouse like 10 times alredy tried ccing aswell.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...