HELLO NEED HELP

SheekO

Question

7 answers to this question

the best class for farming is entrapper though its not belong in the fighter class, but you can really rely on entrapper when you talk about farming. and yes, there were lots of destroyer guide which comes out with many path. it still depends on you which guide will you follow.

i see in Nera Harbor one people kill many pirates with Blazing Body Whel wind and earthquake i asked him what class and lvl.

He answer me that he is Destrouer and lvl 105. but i don't understand what classes before he use and what skills...

destro full vit sir..

at 105 the skills u need..

max sword storm

earthquake lvl21

lvl 1 despair..

then buffs and passive..

dont get burning crash ( since u want farming only,right?).,or else you will be lacking of skill points. coz when u get at level 110.. u can reskill ur swordstorm to burning crash..

mine 1-2 hits or 1-3 hits Nera Mobs..

swordstorm (high diameter of aoe than earthquake,since they are running toward you) -then despair to make them paralyze -and last earthquake,to kill those mobs closer to you..

at that style,, i farm 3 bags full of weapons per 10mins.. ( but i prefer rouge classes, 5 mins can fill all my bags,since can 1 hit them with hunter blasts)

destro full vit sir..

at 105 the skills u need..

max sword storm

earthquake lvl21

lvl 1 despair..

then buffs and passive..

dont get burning crash ( since u want farming only,right?).,or else you will be lacking of skill points. coz when u get at level 110.. u can reskill ur swordstorm to burning crash..

mine 1-2 hits or 1-3 hits Nera Mobs..

swordstorm (high diameter of aoe than earthquake,since they are running toward you) -then despair to make them paralyze -and last earthquake,to kill those mobs closer to you..

at that style,, i farm 3 bags full of weapons per 10mins.. ( but i prefer rouge classes, 5 mins can fill all my bags,since can 1 hit them with hunter blasts)

agree with rogue classes ^_^