Its legal use Nazi logo on guild or union? lol

John3

Question

17 answers to this question

It depends .... only god knows

through my knowledge .. the nazi logo *the 4striped tht circles arround* is a symbol of peace?? i think

the symbol actually comes from a christian church

you can find tht symbol inside an ancient christian church ..... but when the nazi decided to wear the symbol .. the symbol counts as a racism

#+1 for me if this help

If you take a longer rope back from time, it's actually a symbol from Hindu or Buddhist civilization and yes, some mid-Europe Christian churches uses them as a decoration, symbol, or whatsoever; and it is one of the Chinese character, correct me if I'm wrong though..

The conclusion is, Swastika is used in a lot of civilization around the world and has a nice meaning behind it but now stigmatized by the change of its connotation. Western countries probably outlawing that sign to be used or even shown in public but Asians and the countries who were not involved in World War II won't even give a thought about that sign as a racism and doesn't even care if your neighbor suddenly dressed as Hitler wearing a Nazi flag but if that happens in European country i.e. Germany, probably that neighbor of yours will be ripped in pieces by the others..

All right, in this case it is up to you guys.. Will you honor those who have past grieves against that symbol? Or will you move on and forget about anything bad about that symbol because it's only your past and even most of you didn't experienced the evil behind it?

more info about that symbol :

http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1997/swastika.html

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007453

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_the_origin_of_the_Nazi_swastika_symbol

i think the answer for ur question is like this :

" It's not the symbol who's bad, but the man behind that symbol it is actually the bad one "

The meaning behind the sign is not about racism at all, just like AngelOfFire said it's the man behind that symbol, and actually hitler didn't create that symbol, he took that symbol to be used in his political party..

If you really need to "define" it just google Swastika, or read the links on AngelOfFire's post..

Edit: Nevermind..

Anyway, apart from its meaning and the other shits this symbol have and had, the game masters have their rights whether to ban this symbol or not.. So it would be wise to not make a bad arguments about this and wait for the game masters to take a step about this, if this thing is really an important matter..

we need to define the meaning first so that we could analyze well if its legal or not. Meaning "matters". XD

well, at least kamote relize about what i wanna clear here.

if that symbol is illegal, i think GMs would have prohibit that symbol along time ago.

if im not wrong, i saw that symbol being use in CL for about 1 year ago from now.

i guess we know what that means .... its legal.

honestly, i dont see anything wrong for using that symbol.

like i said before its not the symbol is all about, but the man behind it.

I don't see this particular symbol as an issue. Not one bit. It's not really ban-worthy in my eyes.

Yes, I understand it could be offensive to some people, but still...

Vague answer, I know. But in the end I think it's not something that matters.