How much gold you get from Farming in Nera HArbor

DRelex

Question

25 answers to this question

1.5b for 1 hour from selling weapon from NH. and you can also sell rune carving ingot and leather to. just dont trow it, some people think its useless but actually its really good for farming. i can sell ingot and lether 300m, from 1 hour farming in NH

1.5b for 1 hour from selling weapon from NH. and you can also sell rune carving ingot and leather to. just dont trow it, some people think its useless but actually its really good for farming. i can sell ingot and lether 300m, from 1 hour farming in NH

:o What's your stragety and technique in farming?

use entraper acc. eva 280 enough for farming there. so if your eva reach 280 spend the rest of your equip option to str or p.a, farming near with AH gate so you dont wasting your time to back to your farming place when you go to AH to empety your inventory. or use warehouse scroll. clean all your bank slot, so if your inventory full you can use warehouse call to move it to your bank. then after your band and inventory slot full just go back to AH and sell it all, and repeat it again and again

my farming stats for 5 mins..

i got 300+ rune ore/leather/clothing.. let say 40m..

+ 3 bags full NPC weapon..

lets say the average price of weapon either lvl90/95/100 is 1.5m..

3bags = 60slots..

60 x 1.5m = 90m + 40m for ores...

5 mins = 130..

lets say in 1 hour.. im selling/walking and storing for 5 mins.. therefore

55 mins /5 mins per run = 11 ..

then 11 * 130m = 1.430b per hour..

thats my average farming..

i think my minimum gold per hour is 1b,, then 2b maximum..

i first use dual dagger templar master,, but buffing is kinda slowing me down..

so i decided to use Blade taker ,, dual dagger with 300 eva.. 1 hit mobs..

after my BT got lvl 112.. im going to create entrapper.. :)

your level also affects the loot dropped,

if u want to farm make sure your lvl is about 95-105 thats the best range IMO

its up to 110.. all mobs still drop npc weapon at that level.. and also..

at that level..wookies give me kynee ,, Ftw

Aw 1b = 1hour is impossible to me

If 6mins from grinding and another 6mins selling/storing/walking = 80m - 120m in 12 mins o.o

I wonder how you guys farm

i mean,, in 1 hour ,, lets say we used 5 mins , in selling and storing.. so 55 mins left for farming..

and if you look at my price list.. i said 1.5m per weapon.. but actually.. all weapons in nera ,costs 1.9m - 2.5m right..so if i use 2.2m as average price.. then my farming gold is much than i said before..

Me too 5mins of farming? I am stuned for a minute and cast atleast 1skill then stuned again

just make your character can 1 hit all mobs at nera..

except bosses like wookies ..

i use tm dual dagger 4,7k p.atck ,1.65k crit.. can 1 hit them ( thats true, if dual dagger ) (if 1 dagger , u need 5.5k+ p.atk ) ,,

then my Tm got level 113 now,, so i dont use it..

now im using BT ,,

1 dagger only,, 5k p.atk.. 1.5k crit.. 1 - 2 hit nera mobs..

but now my bt is lvl 112.. and drop rate is low..

5 mins full bag is really possible, tested by me,using 2 different rouge class ( elf tm, human BT ),,

so its time to make destro....coz i got really bored,, seeing hunter blasts again and again :D

i got destro with 9.5k p.atck ,,1 - 2 hits or 2-3 hits nera mobs..and O.o

takes me 10mins+ to make full bags.. due to consecutive stun..

so rouge class the fastest farmer in nera.. (for me, ok?)

hmm... interesting... But, for example, I am poor. So which class for me can fast farm :D ?

. if your poor.. hate " poor " words.. if you just started playing the game and consider as newbie..

still go to rouge.. even level 95+ rouge can farm at NH with +7 Trans set with at least 7+ eva each..(rein with dex or str.. specially Eva for boots )

and if you got level 104.. use + 12 AK..

that time.. i guess you farm 1b to buy +12 AK..

about the stat?? .. well it can be Str(damage output) Or Dex ( eva , crit Rate ) ,, i prefer full Str ( remember you said "poor", but its newbie for me )

" just reach 275 eva ",, and farming will be easy for you :) , but doesnt mean you will not die.. remember youre just using +7 trans set,, mage will hurt you .. but what i point here.. is that you said the " poor " thing that can grind at NC ( but still its newbie for me ,LOL )..

P.s @ lvl 99.. u can use ..death mask ( soooooo cheap item, can even buy for free ,, LOL )

equip death mask..then use berserker skill ,, +15 eva,, for the win!!..

when skill is initiated..you now change your Headgear again.. ( use fox helm?? with + 15 dex )

just a tip:

1. Dont use BT for farming. Although you can use BT for farming using lvl 2 extortion, but entrapper is more recommended for max extortion.

2. Put all your items on your warehouse (make sure you have warehouse recall) to make your bag super empty. NEVER forget to use extortion every 5mins.

3. NEVER stop farming not unless you got your GOAL. And yes. you need to have your "goal", and learn to have initiative and determination.

just a tip:

1. Dont use BT for farming. Although you can use BT for farming using lvl 2 extortion, but entrapper is more recommended for max extortion.

2. Put all your items on your warehouse (make sure you have warehouse recall) to make your bag super empty. NEVER forget to use extortion every 5mins.

3. NEVER stop farming not unless you got your GOAL. And yes. you need to have your "goal", and learn to have initiative and determination.

extortion cooldown not 550 sec???

5 mins just 300 sec, still got 250 sec cooldown isn't it???