[Guide] Gold Carp, Shining Garbage and Terrapin.

Cloud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope It's not considered ressurrecting an old thread, But since this is a fishing guide, I think this information belongs here

Maybe not everyone is aware aout the value of the fishes (fishing points):

Dace = 1 point

Gold Minnow = 2 points

Carp = 3 points

Why I'm adding this? Because when you see the description of the fishes, you see that Carps are worth only 2 points, but in fact, when you trade it at the fishing manager, they are worth 3 points.

Cool people are still interested on my thread :o -hi5 everyone-

This is an interesting topic, maybe you could gather all the information over the posts and edit your main post, consolidanting all the information (just a suggestion, if you have the time).

im sorry for newb question, but how do you do afk fishing if it requires to press ctrl from time to time? Sorry & Thanks!

you don't need to press ctrl all the time, you can still get fish even if you dont click it, but having an active fishing just increase your chances of getting a fish.

There's not much to add to what Rham said about AFK fishing.

You simply buy a large ammount of baits, start fishing and leave your character there. I usually do this when I'm going to sleep. On the morning, I check my char and there is a lot o fishes, and if Im got luck some rare items.

Just make sure you have some empty slots on your inventory to receive the fishes. If you get something with the inventory full, you stop fishing automatically.

On this server it is allowed to you to have multiple accounts, so it is not forbidden to have many character fishing at the same time, to increase your chances to catch fishes.

And yes, it is very profitable. You need short money to invest on baits, and the items you can get is worth the investment.

• Upvote 1

There's not much to add to what Rham said about AFK fishing.

You simply buy a large ammount of baits, start fishing and leave your character there. I usually do this when I'm going to sleep. On the morning, I check my char and there is a lot o fishes, and if Im got luck some rare items.

Just make sure you have some empty slots on your inventory to receive the fishes. If you get something with the inventory full, you stop fishing automatically.

On this server it is allowed to you to have multiple accounts, so it is not forbidden to have many character fishing at the same time, to increase your chances to catch fishes.

And yes, it is very profitable. You need short money to invest on baits, and the items you can get is worth the investment.

ok thanks a lot, just found how im going to afford my log master and chiv :)

also how do i check what fishing lvl i am

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm one question, we earn 1 fishing exp if we manage to catch a fish right? Since dace got higher % to success rate to catch, is it advisable to use +dace% bait instead of using +carp% bait? Since catching dace and other fish also give 1 exp, then focus on easier successful fishing instead betting on catching carp is faster way to earn fish exp right?

What do you mean by using +dace% ? AFAIK, you get additional fishing exp everytime you get a fish, and its also random on what you get remember.

But if you are talking about

the 3 bars, perfect.great.good on the fishing window, those three can help you catch something and hence gain fishing experience.

I mean that no matter what normal fish you gain (dace, gold minow, carp), the exp it gives is same that is each fish = 1exp. Normally we aim catching carp because it gives the most fish point. But the chance of catching carp is low when afk fishing hence resulting most fishing count failing (Example like I throw my fishing rod 10 times, only 4-5 times i can successfully catch a fish, and only 1 or 2 out of them are carps). So I was thinking instead of betting the high fish point carp, maybe I can increase my successful fishing count by aiming the more easier fish to catch. (Example, I use bait that increase % to catch dace. Hence, the chances of me catching a fish is higher and less fail even though mostly will be dace instead of other kind of fishes) Hmm can someone guide me is this a good way?

I mean that no matter what normal fish you gain (dace, gold minow, carp), the exp it gives is same that is each fish = 1exp. Normally we aim catching carp because it gives the most fish point. But the chance of catching carp is low when afk fishing hence resulting most fishing count failing (Example like I throw my fishing rod 10 times, only 4-5 times i can successfully catch a fish, and only 1 or 2 out of them are carps). So I was thinking instead of betting the high fish point carp, maybe I can increase my successful fishing count by aiming the more easier fish to catch. (Example, I use bait that increase % to catch dace. Hence, the chances of me catching a fish is higher and less fail even though mostly will be dace instead of other kind of fishes) Hmm can someone guide me is this a good way?

Yes,  all you would need is to buy worm bait, the first bait that adds 4% additional chance to catch dace..

I think thats a good Idea if you only want to catch dace.

Yes,  all you would need is to buy worm bait, the first bait that adds 4% additional chance to catch dace..

I think thats a good Idea if you only want to catch dace.

Thx for the answer.  :)  Maybe will try out focusing in dace instead of carp and see if my fishing exp can grow faster.  :D