Choose your class:

KamoteTops

I made this thread to help others choose their mage class. And also, im bored. :D please correct me for my errors and i will fix it. Any comments will do. ^_^

i'll start with Grand Master:

~~ Grand masters are tough and are so called "god-like" killers especially when you get to higher level. Most of GM's are built purely int to precise their magical attacking skills. This class of mage is useful in parties, pvp and pve and they can be also useful in guild wars in supporting their guild mates. The good thing here is that, GM's have great damages. But the bad thing is that, GM's have loooong casting time.. although you can use some equips that fastens casting speed, but it still take them seconds to cast their skill. Taking this job is not easy. You need tankers to join you in your party for them to lure the mobs, and so that you can focus on hitting the mobs without them stunning you or hitting you while you're casting. Most of the grand masters i know, built their characters as int+ms type. So they can run very fast after casting their skills. :">

secondly, Cardinal:

~~ Cardinals are tough and are so called "hard-to-kill" players. They can be support type or Hitter type. With their skill "Holy Taker", they can torture you -killing you slowly- and the worst thing, you will see your character die and suffer. lol. Cardinals are built VIT. And if you're going to make cardinal and make it vit, expect long HP and great Pdeff. Cardinals have their great skill called ~holy taker. Which has fix damage -depending on your level-. It doesn't matter if you have low magical attack, the thing is, you have your torturer skill. With your SOJ + HT, you can stun lock your enemy without 'em attacking you. You can level up fast with this job. And this job is very useful in guild wars. With such aoe's, you can fight em. :D

thirdly, Necromancer:

~~ Necro's are the so-called "poison killers" and "hit-and-runners". They use poison as their main attacking skill to make their enemies suffer and run.. xD Necromancers are also built purely vit because it has lots of skills that have fix damage and MS type to run fast after hitting their enemy with poison. With their Venom Cloud + Envenom + Divine Curse + run, they can kill their enemy in a second. This job is also useful in guild wars, pvp, pve and parties. It could be a support time and hitter as well. Their skills which has fix damage -depending on you level- which are also called: dps (damage per second), are very rare. Most necromancers are built purely vit because it doesn't need m. atck because they have dps skills. But they are also some players who build their necromancers hybrid, mix Vit and Int. These players reached high levels (135++).

next is Soul Arbiter:

~~ Soul Arbiters are fighter type of mage. They can support and hit players as well. It has great damage especially when it is built purely int. Their skills can hit you long range or close range. Their earthquake skill can surely hit you and stun you. They have good combo's which may kill you. Most players build their SA as int type, some build it Vit type for pdeff purposes. But your skills here actually depends on your path. But some players says that Vit type Soul arbiters are said to be "not-good-enough" when they go with vit because your attack will go noob/nerf. :>

lastly, Rune Master:

~~ Rune masters are RARE. yes, i mean it.. they are RARE. Some players use this not as attacking type but support type. This job has lots of Crit buff. This job is also called as "anti-mage" job. Some players in guild wars chooses to have their own supporter and they choose Rune Master. This job also have their skill called: Silence. This is the skill that irritates many players. LOL. Silence skill is a illusion maker skill. Sometimes, you wont know that you were silenced, until you notice that you dont make some damages. xDDD you can use any of your skills even though you are silenced but it wont have any effect. hehehehehe. Rune master's buffs are very useful especially to fighters and rogues.

so.. i have finished the 5 classes of mage. I hope this would help you even a little. xDDD Please correct me on my mistakes and errors. Have a good day. :D

credits: Gears

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi.. I just started this game, n want to ask u something..

Is it able to play support char in this game? Cause i want to become rune master but i'm afraid if it is hard to lvld up :x

Hi.. I just started this game, n want to ask u something..

Is it able to play support char in this game? Cause i want to become rune master but i'm afraid if it is hard to lvld up :x

depending on your path dude. if you choose wizard at lvl 20 and priest at lvl 40, it will be hard for you to level up till lvl 75 because you dont have much aoe's. but you can still join parties or dd.

Well.. I try to go with pure support path,

It wont have any aoe skills..

But i dont really like to do mob then aoe too..

So i'll take the risk n choose this path mage - cleric - priest - bishop - rune master..

Well, maybe its hard to lvld up, but i'll try it hehe..

Anyway, my IGN is Lixie.. :)

So i'll take the risk n choose this path mage - cleric - priest - bishop - rune master..

well, that is also good. Most guilds needs someone like you~ supporter indeed. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just joined to this game too and was wondering the same thing.

I made Elf Mage myself but I can't seem to decide if I should make her cleric or wizard seeing as I can't tell which race (Human or Elf) is better at soloing but still can heal herself if needed :x (Mostly pve if able to but can still fight back if needed)

• 1 month later...