just found Celestia luna

Andrew16b

Hey i used to play luna online for about 2 years before it went to plus and everything broke apart :/ i was just checking google for any comeback or maybe a game like it when i found out that another private server was still running the game. so yeah i guess ill start over again and it would be fun if someone would like to play with me from the start =D otherwise it would be boring since i had a handful of characters while playing luna online :/ so i know all whats up.

Hey u used to play luna online for about 2 years before it went to plus and everything broke apart :/ i was just checking google for any comeback or maybe a game like it when i found out that another private server was still running the game. so yeah i guess ill start over again and it would be fun if someone would like to play with me from the start =D otherwise it would be boring since i had a handful of characters while playing luna online :/ so i know all whats up.

Welcome lolol. Note me in game at' oRanger.

Hey u used to play luna online for about 2 years before it went to plus and everything broke apart :/ i was just checking google for any comeback or maybe a game like it when i found out that another private server was still running the game. so yeah i guess ill start over again and it would be fun if someone would like to play with me from the start =D otherwise it would be boring since i had a handful of characters while playing luna online :/ so i know all whats up.

welcome to CL

enjoy your stay, read the rules, stay humble and have fun

-cheers