KPOP!? :o

Maribel

Helllllllo there~ This topic is made for the K-pop (Korean pop) lovers, and anyone who's interested in recommendations or anything relevant to this topic. This is a great way to meet new people with possibly something in common or to try out something new. If you're already a fan (like myself) then this is where you can fangirl/boy about it alllllll. Hohoho. This is all for fun/entertainment, so please keep negative comments to yourself! :3 Just be respectful to others and their own opinion(s), and try to keep things appropriate in here. Even though I have to say myself, that might get a tad bit difficult. ;) Kekekeke.

Welp! I'll go first!

I absolutely love Big Bang, they introduced me into my Kpop obsession! (I even saw Big Bang in concert!! Kyaaaaaa~ >3< <33 ) and 2PM. Hehehe. They're my favorite boy groups. :DD SNSD, Miss A and 2NE1 are my favorite girl groups. Wuaaah~~ * o *

But those are just my favorites. ;D

Your turn! (:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Helllllllo there~ This topic is made for the K-pop (Korean pop) lovers, and anyone who's interested in recommendations or anything relevant to this topic. This is a great way to meet new people with possibly something in common or to try out something new. If you're already a fan (like myself) then this is where you can fangirl/boy about it alllllll. Hohoho. This is all for fun/entertainment, so please keep negative comments to yourself! :3 Just be respectful to others and their own opinion(s), and try to keep things appropriate in here. Even though I have to say myself, that might get a tad bit difficult. ;) Kekekeke.

Welp! I'll go first!

I absolutely love Big Bang, they introduced me into my Kpop obsession! (I even saw Big Bang in concert!! Kyaaaaaa~ >3< <33 ) and 2PM. Hehehe. They're my favorite boy groups. :DD SNSD, Miss A and 2NE1 are my favorite girl groups. Wuaaah~~ * o *

But those are just my favorites. ;D

Your turn! (:

kyaaaaaaahhhhh another KPOP lover, just like mehhh mum <3 BINGBANG & SuJu Loveh <3

<3.

Edit: --- aa wait. Is that BB? Lol.

I like 2PM, especially Wooyoung, Nichkhun <3. Taecyoung who loves food, he's in WGM (World Edition) right?

YES q.q !!! Taec needs to get off that show right now!! DD: <//3

& That isssss BB <3 My favorite. *o*

• Upvote 2