Limited

darklouie

Question

11 answers to this question

if the DD doesn't have limit, there will be no one who hunt at NH,Great Garden, and Graveyard, and too easy to level into 150 i think, it's better if there's new maps, monsters and stuff than an unlimited DD :)

if the DD doesn't have limit, there will be no one who hunt at NH,Great Garden, and Graveyard, and too easy to level into 150 i think, it's better if there's new maps, monsters and stuff than an unlimited DD :)

First of all i strongly agree with the new maps and monster and stuff

And secondly,you have a good point..i was just curious..thank you for answering..

maybe don't make it unlimited just add in the unused dd to the new dd so it wont go to waste :blink: ..For example 5 DD unused 12 am DD resets then the 5 unused DD will be add up with the new DD which will be 15 all together and so on.. :D

*If DD unlimited, it's not exciting .. because, in 1 day we can get high level and it will make our mood be bored ... :)

firstly thanks for sharing your opinion/answer ★★★

for some its not exciting but for others its the opposite..dont make it unlimited just add in the unused dd to the new dd..can it be done?ツ

and when you not online for a week then you will have... 70x DDs? I dont think so....

Not even myself can finish the DD..I cant even finish 10 DD's that's why i stat "unused DD"..so its better its stored rather then just reset the DD.Or maybe just put it in the item store as DD scroll(use to add up DD) :D