What was the last Anime/Manga you watched/read?

Incursio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished watching Mirai Nikki . . .I hope they will make the 2nd season ^_^

( 5 eps in one go = headache )

I'm sure there is new Ova of Mirrai Nikki, you can search it on anime44.com or another AnimeStreaming Website

5 episode and you already headache? I'm always watching streaming anime 25 episodes more on 1 Day XD 

oh anyway... my last Manga is "Rave Master",

and Anime is... I'm still watching new animes and search for other new anime,

so I guess there is no Last of it... XD

Whoa. What's your secret? I couldn't stay watching anime for that long. D;

I'm the owner of "warnet", warnet is Indonesian words, it's means Cafe-net or something like that... X)

so yeah, I'm "work" but also playing game and also watching anime at 1 day... XD XD XD

I'm always watching streaming anime 25 episodes more on 1 Day XD 

oh anyway... my last Manga is "Rave Master",

cough,, are u somekind of zombie-anime??? o.O   Ive tried to watch 1 season of anime in a day,, and guess what, i ended up having a severe headhache+fever and almost throw up xDD

I only have the last several volumes for Rave master that I got from book fair with cheap prices xD.

I see. I can only watch 5 - 10 episodes of anime for 1 day. I'm getting bored of watching after that.  :mellow: 

At least you still have the strength to watch more eps .___.

it's depending how you watch it, I'm watch anime with enough distance and with good Light enough and good Contrast Brightness and Colors settings on my Monitor... I never use Laptops anyway :)

and one more thing, eat or use Vitamin A, like Carrots (wortel)... I like Carrots XD

• 2 weeks later...