Who do you think are the annoying forumers here?

Fried Chicken

aren't you seeing your self right now dude?? posting some nonsense topics in every thread.  -_- no offense but that's my opinion.

+1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol nice avy + siggy , getting me hungry now i'll buy some chips for a while lolol 

oh off topic tehee~

the bad thing here is that.. Friedchicken was the only one who have negative views on active forumers. 

Fact #1: 

~ Forumers are here to help other co-players not to impress GM's and others players.

Fact #2:

~ Why the hell you care !? Forumers post topics not to earn Total post but because, they have something in their mind that they would like to share to others.

Fact #3:

~ Read Fact #1 and #2. 

:D

You all are making this even funnier for getting offended when it's just a rant topic and the guy didn't even list any names :rolleyes:

No one got offended Dear. I think.... As forumers, its hard to take that there are some people that thinks negatively to the active forumers. :)

Fried chicken, why did you post a thread like this? can`t you imagined that this thread is none sense?

what`s the point? and if you know any names that are annoying forumers.. list them all. and don`t forget to include yourself. ;)

• 1 month later...