Dating Dungeon Entrance limit.

Kruxi ツ

I was just thinking if there is a possible way to remove the limit of using dd's per day? I've been observing for 2 weeks and people only grind when they are on a certain level. Basically people only grind for high level gears which you can attain by the time you reach 100+.

There is no sense of farming on low level maps when you could do better by reaching 100+.  

I know for some newbies they wanted to explore more about the game. But of course other maps doesn't give that much exp when you reach like 80+ Eventually everyone will end up doing dd for fast leveling.

I wanna hear your opinion about this matter. Hopefully someone will agree to this idea. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

you can farm wiesels, accesswell and the other 1, and sell them

Your point is? I'm not asking for your opinion on how i can get gold. and also you can sell those for a cheap price id rather kill monsters they give much more gold than the one you mention. I can earn more if i'm on a higher level.

I just want to clarify your post that you can't do anything here below 90 and bumping on this thread is useless

Why would it be useless? Clarify that to me? You didn't get my point did you? Do they get a lot by farming those stuffs that you recommended? Everyone aims for a higher one and you should know that as well. Why don't you make your own thread and tell them to farm wiesel accesswell and whatever you wanted to do. I don't need your useless opinion in the first place. Oh guess what. Before leaving a comment on a thread make sure it is relevant to the topic. You're just a poster who wants to gain a lot of post count. Just saying.

*I know it's for kindness of beginners .... but didn't u think ? if the limit of using dd per day be removed, there are many of ppl can be reach 100+ on a day and it's dangerous.

U know , the breaker of rules can be in action for break the rules, for examples "RMT,selling character, buying character" so it's not impossible if using dd per day be removed. And ... ppl will be bored if there is no limit of dd, cause all of them can reach high level on a day.

~Open discussion ... 

• Upvote 2

*I know it's for kindness of beginners .... but didn't u think ? if the limit of using dd per day be removed, there are many of ppl can be reach 100+ on a day and it's dangerous.

U know , the breaker of rules can be in action for break the rules, for examples "RMT,selling character, buying character" so it's not impossible if using dd per day be removed. And ... ppl will be bored if there is no limit of dd, cause all of them can reach high level on a day.

~Open discussion ... 

I was expecting someone would say that. That's why i said if possible, I already considered the consequences. Though we can do some changes like increase usage of dd's per day. And also regarding to those who loves to abuse the game. Aren't they abusing it already? I've seen many people selling vote coin stuff. 

If they can't increase the usage of dd's per day, i'll suggest that we must have an x2 exp event, even if its twice a week instead?

~Open discussion ... 

I understood your point but wouldn't it be more fun if we can help the new players as well? I mean if dd limit will be remove, you can help one after another....You can even reach   a certain lvl that you want to achieved  by  doing  the dual clienting and helping the newbies in leveling.. about the rule breakers that is why we have staffs here in this server to ban them... that is their duty... let the gm's decide anyway..... ^_^

Why would it be useless? Clarify that to me? You didn't get my point did you? Do they get a lot by farming those stuffs that you recommended? Everyone aims for a higher one and you should know that as well. Why don't you make your own thread and tell them to farm wiesel accesswell and whatever you wanted to do. I don't need your useless opinion in the first place. Oh guess what. Before leaving a comment on a thread make sure it is relevant to the topic. You're just a poster who wants to gain a lot of post count. Just saying.

bumping on this thread or any thread make the thread goto top since ths is a active topic why need to bump?

I don't need that post count or any reputation.

you ask for the opinion and I gave 1 and now you are mad bec. you don't analyze my post its a suggestion or a tip for the newbies connected to this topic and farming ..

review your post and my reply and analyze on how it is connected

explore the game on lvl80 you can grind in fairy valley treents ir widows and sell their drop to gain money for future equips..

i know lvling 80-100 is boring w/o dd or w/ dd so if its possible to remove the limit some maps will be useless and RMT cases will increase that will make a hard time for gms..

bumping on this thread or any thread make the thread goto top since ths is a active topic why need to bump?

I don't need that post count or any reputation.

you ask for the opinion and I gave 1 and now you are mad bec. you don't analyze my post its a suggestion or a tip for the newbies connected to this topic and farming ..

review your post and my reply and analyze on how it is connected

explore the game on lvl80 you can grind in fairy valley treents ir widows and sell their drop to gain money for future equips..

i know lvling 80-100 is boring w/o dd or w/ dd so if its possible to remove the limit some maps will be useless and RMT cases will increase that will make a hard time for gms..

It's because i need possible ANSWERS. What you're saying is different on mine. When you are in the level that you can easily farm gears out. Why bother going on low level maps? If you can do it by just farming on the spots like nera harbor. Its easy to say for you because you are level 100+.

Seriously the whole idea is Why would you bother farming on low level maps if you gonna change gears every time you gain a level? Isn't that pretty tiring? When the idea is you can do it easily by FARMING or grinding (whatever) when we reach the level like yours. Don't talk like you know everything. Seriously you dont.

Lets just say that i'd like the easiest path. Instead of the path that will only slow me down.

*Ahahaha calm down ,calm down both of u

Does this means you're approving to the idea?

I mean if u want to help newbies, u give them exp .... *not from event .... but if exp event approved by GM's ,that's will be helpful, .. and anyways I agree about exp event but I disagree about limit of dd be removed.

• Upvote 1

for every kill on mob there's a drop that can be sold find a mob that gives high exp after ur dd and sell useless items.

I don't give a damn if they drop useless item, Here's the thing. Why don't you just do your way, and i'll do mine?

*Ahahaha calm down ,calm down both of u

I mean if u want to help newbies, u give them exp .... *not from event .... but if exp event approved by GM's ,that's will be helpful, .. and anyways I agree about exp event but I disagree about limit of dd be removed.

What kind of exp are you referring to? I thought you might agree. But yeah, too bad. :P Let's see either way if they can't remove the limit, just increase the number of usage then.

No offense but this will never happen, people would non stop DD till 150. Then create an entraper and DD till 100 then farm and farm and farm and farm. Till they get imba's, the economy would literally cease to exist.

Kay, so Date Dungeon was increased from 3 (being from the original GPotato server) to 10, now you're basically asking for it to be unlimited...? Even though this is a private server, there still should be some type of "challenge".

Eventually everyone resides to DDing, only because there aren't any maps with higher level monsters than the ones in Graveyard of Nera Knights. People still do grind though, with the rates on this server it isn't hard to level. Yeah the experience is a bit low on the lower level maps but imagine if it were 1x. On the original the rates were literally 1x, people worked hard to level. Things are easier here, making it more easy just breaks down the server and takes away the experience of leveling in-game. Don't get me wrong, I see your point and fully understand but I don't think this idea will go through.

Idk, just a thought. :P

No offense but this will never happen, people would non stop DD till 150. Then create an entraper and DD till 100 then farm and farm and farm and farm. Till they get imba's, the economy would literally cease to exist.

^ And this is true. Where's the fun in that?

• Upvote 1