Dating Dungeon Entrance limit.

Kruxi ツ

Kay, so Date Dungeon was increased from 3 (being from the original GPotato server) to 10, now you're basically asking for it to be unlimited...? Even though this is a private server, there still should be some type of "challenge".

Eventually everyone resides to DDing, only because there aren't any maps with higher level monsters than the ones in Graveyard of Nera Knights. People still do grind though, with the rates on this server it isn't hard to level. Yeah the experience is a bit low on the lower level maps but imagine if it were 1x. On the original the rates were literally 1x, people worked hard to level. Things are easier here, making it more easy just breaks down the server and takes away the experience of leveling in-game. Don't get me wrong, I see your point and fully understand but I don't think this idea will go through.

Idk, just a thought. :P

^ And this is true. Where's the fun in that?

That's why i said if theres a POSSIBLE way.  I'm not saying that make it unlimited. However instead of making it completely "unlimited" like you guys pointing out. Why don't we have a x2 exp event or rather increase the usage of dd's like add up 3 more or whatever. I've been saying this many many many times.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking if there is a possible way to remove the limit of using dd's per day?

->>> hey kid, wanna encourage people to easily make high level characters and make multi-votes?

There is no sense of farming on low level maps when you could do better by reaching 100+.  

->>> O.o hey KID, FYI i hunt rare items like BOD, WW, DMR, and many many more items.

thats better way of farming O.o

• 3 weeks later...

its a very good idea to care about the beginners troubled in Levelling up , but i think there's no need to remove DD limit, Just Simply Raise up Exp Rate from monsters below 80/90, i think if we only do DD for levelling, what would this game be ? DD > Collect Gold > pvp > the end ? i wouldnt call that a game, a game is supposed to be fun, there's no fun if we only hunt in DD.

I was just thinking if there is a possible way to remove the limit of using dd's per day? I've been observing for 2 weeks and people only grind when they are on a certain level. Basically people only grind for high level gears which you can attain by the time you reach 100+.

There is no sense of farming on low level maps when you could do better by reaching 100+.  

I know for some newbies they wanted to explore more about the game. But of course other maps doesn't give that much exp when you reach like 80+ Eventually everyone will end up doing dd for fast leveling.

I wanna hear your opinion about this matter. Hopefully someone will agree to this idea. 

I did farms when im low lvl. from lvl 1 until lvl 80 i just run all over the maps while poking mobs and kill them (I got rare item that i can use, even i got item with orange name. So, no need to buy equip). This way i can gather golds, stones (like ruby and friends). Now, im lvl 100+ and have lots of stones, i craft them into HQ and sell them. So, i finished all my DD quote at morning then just sitting at city offering my HQ stones. If you DD from low level you'll lack of gold for lvl 105 equips.

No offense please >.< Just sharing my experiences as newbies (Still newbies x.x)

Why don't we have a x2 exp event

x2 exp? We have x150 exp here

uhh..

Grinding at low level might be nice for beginners?..

i mean for really beginners started with zero?..

if you make DD unlimited would it make them suffer for grinding when they reach 100+?

lv 100 without items?. without golds ? 

just an opinion :p 

no offence ^_^

What Kruxi is saying with x2 exp event is to double the current exp rate which is x150. It would be then like this -> x150 * x2 = x300 exp rate

Well, dev is good enough to give us x150 exp rate and x50 drop rates. If you compare with gpotato luna, you'll understand why x150 is very high. Normal rate with 3x DD a day compare with x150 exp rate and how many DDs we have here? ._.

uhh..

Grinding at low level might be nice for beginners?..

i mean for really beginners started with zero?..

if you make DD unlimited would it make them suffer for grinding when they reach 100+?

lv 100 without items?. without golds ? 

just an opinion :P 

no offence ^_^

Thats what i mean ._. Even i grinding from low lvl, i still lack of gold to have complete set (armors, weapons, acc, costume)

I personally don't see a need for this.

1) It would take a lot less time to get the level you wanted
2) You can solo DD on 140%. So, that speed things up a lot

But it's a well thought out idea

I didn't read all the post above cause I'm too lazy but, I would just say that increasing fairly the amount of DDs per day should do the trick. 20-25 would be best.

Do you even play anymore Access?

But still, the DDs are fine at the amount per day already

Do you even play anymore Access?

But still, the DDs are fine at the amount per day already

Yes, I still do. ^_^

It's frustrating when you can only gain little exp with full 10 DDs a day, when you reach 130+. Unless if there are 130+ mobs ahaha

• Upvote 1