constant disconnection

Khyryl

whats the big deal...now? this happens right after brandon says his moving to another hosting companies which should provides us with "BETTER" game play? but rather we kept getting this disconnection problem specially when doing dungeon date?

• Downvote 2

yes he did say that, also he stated and some mods too, that the reason of both server and website downtime last week was because "they were movings stuffs to a new better hosting company" I have wasted my DD because my DD partner always get their client frozen,

OFF TOPIC:: and also I am aware that this server's drop rate is +50% to a normal drop rate, so if Wind Basilisk drops it's quest item Sharp Back Horn at 85% normal therefor it should be drop at 85%+.50=127.5% then and then why do i have to kill multiple wind basilisk just to get 1 or 2 sharp back horn (am doing the hunter union board quests) can anyone explain???

**EDIT: ok so I did re-read and this part "When we do move" caught my eyes, I apologies**

**EDIT 2: wow I get minus 2 reputation for stating my mind out? bunch of losers**