Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Shiroyasha

47347.jpg

Shingeki no Kyojin

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the most awesome anime this season besides Hataraku Maou Sama.

So awesome, I already read the manga. lol

And I read the whole available chapters in one go yesterday ._.( got a headahce in the end ,, gyahaha )

( that part when Eren conjured a big titan hand and all those heat from the his body kinda remind me of Luffy's Gear ability tho )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

*Spoiler* for those who did not watch it yet.

I liked it because they killed the main character.

I love plot twist.

It was all hopeful, I was like "Yea he is totally going to kill'em Titans!"

And then he gets killed.

awesome xP

I stopped a few episodes in though. Might finish it up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...