People who talk down to you.

xAlluring

Well first i really get ticked off.  Like how the *#@&)(*@ you know about me? 

but then I smile, because i understand that we are all in a different place in life. Different point of views and ways of expressing ourselves. Don't get upset 'cause if you do, your only feeding your EGO. Remember that people are mirrors. They're there for you to see, what you are or what you could be. :-)

But then on the other side, I just let them continue talking and when i get really irritated and he/she said something that really hurts me, I shut them down.
  • Upvote 2

PM Envy for free gold :D

I will fight you if I get spammed T^T

I just crush them in PvP. They'll shut up then.

LOLOLOL I have no idea why I laughed so hard at this

Me? I love it. Makes me feel like I have fans. They just laaaave me. ;3

Bitches love us....

People talk down to me all the time...Because I'm way too short v.v

You are short XD

I ignore them because I am fabulous!!

Ms.Tay is in da house.

Well first i really get ticked off.  Like how the *#@&)(*@ you know about me? 

but then I smile, because i understand that we are all in a different place in life. Different point of views and ways of expressing ourselves. Don't get upset 'cause if you do, your only feeding your EGO. Remember that people are mirrors. They're there for you to see, what you are or what you could be. :-)

But then on the other side, I just let them continue talking and when i get really irritated and he/she said something that really hurts me, I shut them down.

Very very true.

i fight them back ~ Trashtalk. D: but, there are players who really cant understand english so.. i just...!#@!#@!$ them xDD

xD I have a friend who speaks indo, and we'll be sitting and random indos will start talking bad about us, for no reason at all, calling us poor,dogs and other words I'm not going to mention. I kinda think its fun when she says something back randomly in indo and they just poof away like "Oh shit, she's on to us." XD

xD I have a friend who speaks indo, and we'll be sitting and random indos will start talking bad about us, for no reason at all, calling us poor,dogs and other words I'm not going to mention. I kinda think its fun when she says something back randomly in indo and they just poof away like "Oh shit, she's on to us." XD

im laughing at the maximum level, in short , LOL!! XD

good thing I never encountered such people. LOOOL, If I bust them talking about me, i’ma let them taste my great R.I on their faces xD

Eh once im done building my equips i should have enough p atck strike and eva to do with em as i please

• 3 weeks later...

I do one of three things

1.Stare at them mindlessly until they creep out (they'll never come near you again)

2. Say "so" after every statement they say (they'll tire out eventually)

3.Talk down about yourself with them (this just sucks the fun out for them and immensely confuses them)

Tittle pretty much says it.

Anyone get annoyed when people think they are superior to you and then continue to talk down to you? Just me?

Same with me... Well, they're haters. And i'll just think like on my signature :p

• Upvote 2