Pokemon X and Y

Rookie

I do wish they made it DS and 3DS compatable, but this new game seems to have taken things to the next level overall. Honestly Ii'm going to wait a while after it's released to see if i should buy the 3DS.

I do wish they made it DS and 3DS compatable, but this new game seems to have taken things to the next level overall. Honestly Ii'm going to wait a while after it's released to see if i should buy the 3DS.

That's what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll get some extra cash for my birthday and will splurge~

I thought Sylveon's type wasn't released yet, though I've seen a lot of flying-type rumors. I was seriously hoping for Normal.

I never got around to buying a DS or 3DS, this is seriously tempting me though.

Ds's are amazing handhelds, and I know there are a lot of good VN's for it as well which is a plus for you.

Main reason why i didn't want a 3DS or a DSXL was because I couldn't use the Gameboy advance game slot like in the DS and DS Lite. I font think Sylveon's type has been released yet, but I heard that it was going to be a normal type, but only available with a new friendship bonding system. It's still all rumors though. Personally it does look like it could be a flying or fighting type. The only reason why I say fighting is because of the bows and ribbons, which could be relating to a similar fighting style of Japanese woman who used fans as combat weapons. "Mewthree" reminds me of Porygon Z in a way. 

Main reason why i didn't want a 3DS or a DSXL was because I couldn't use the Gameboy advance game slot like in the DS and DS Lite. I font think Sylveon's type has been released yet, but I heard that it was going to be a normal type, but only available with a new friendship bonding system. It's still all rumors though. Personally it does look like it could be a flying or fighting type. The only reason why I say fighting is because of the bows and ribbons, which could be relating to a similar fighting style of Japanese woman who used fans as combat weapons. "Mewthree" reminds me of Porygon Z in a way. 

I wouldn't mind getting one if I had the money since I already have a Ds lite. So that wouldn't really be problematic.

Another theory I like is Sylveon being a new type "love" since they had made a new type "dark" in what...gold? I think.

Also Coro said we would be able to expect what type it is which means new type.

But we'll see.

I'm not too keen on "Mewthree"  I guess I have to just wait and see how combat is like with it.

Nothing about the new type has been confirmed. Lots of rumors like Sound type, or Light type would be introduced in the game, or there may be some retyping. That is something that i rather let Nintendo release in the game, and not confirm it all before the game makes its debut.

Got a 3DS XL today. LEGO Batman came bundled, that's pretty fun I guess.

Now the wait for Pkmn X/Y...

get a 3ds with an A4 card...if it's legal in the u.s lol

I've ordered an R4i but currently they'll only play DS games, and Pkmn X/Y are 3DS :(

EDIT: After playing some demos I would recommend anyone considering getting a 3DS (especially the XL) to GET ONE.

While the 3D can be a bit strange to get used to, once you find the sweet spot it's pretty neat. Even if you don't like it you can turn the 3D off and it's still a frickin cool console with a fantastic library of games.

GO GET ONE D:!

Im still waiting for the day a pokemon game will come out were pokemon can learn more than just 4 moves >,>  and also were we can create our own character  and make the pokemon world more explorable and maybe make it into an RPG  game that be really cool but alas that will never happen XD   its quite funny though XD  u only get four moves so if it were real life u will have 1. breath 2. attack 3. rest 4. eat    ding level up  you are trying to learn high jump want to forget another moveto learn high jump?   you forgot how to eat and learned high jump  great now you will starve to death X,X lol  XD