Character Name Card

xAlluring

I have no idea if it's even possible. But Do you ever think to yourself, "Man I'd love to be able to change my character name without remaking my character". Well this is what it would be for, Through the item shop it would offer a Card that you could use and buy/sell in game for gold or items. It would allow you to change your character name without restarting or remaking your character. We all have phases that we may base our ign's on and we out grow phases just like we do clothes. Is this possible? And if so could we have it? Let me know what you think ^.^

• 3 weeks later...

How about Renaming will available for donators? After donating few amounts, you can rename your character? I think it will solved RMT'ers or char trader? Its work fine on my old game i've been working for

• Upvote 1

How about Renaming will available for donators? After donating few amounts, you can rename your character? I think it will solved RMT'ers or char trader? Its work fine on my old game i've been working for

Fantastic idea

Splendid!