NH Drops (Trash almost)

❋Burning❋

• Administrator

No. No drops will be removed. The rule of drops is always the same from the first monsters you kill in game: crafting materials, potions(or powder in this case which is the same), and equip. So that's how it's going to be. This game is already very easy, you get a 50% drop rate, what else do you need? People always want everything to be easy, games were not created to be easy, they should be a challenge to keep you entertained.

The only thing I could agree with is the stacking problem, sometimes when you are killing many mobs together the loot gets a bit confused and doesn't stack at first, that's the only thing we could try to look into.

• Upvote 1

1.)before you start farming, you need to kill ice heart's owner, snowstorm master, blue beard captain, blue beard pirate and the other blue beard pirate the one without shoes using single target skills. 

2.)start farming you will notice that the items (the trash you all talking about) will stack together (high mana's water, high fairy's powder etc.)from bag 1 and 2

3.)the only problem is starting from the 3rd bag the items (the trash) will become messy again but sometimes it doesnt so to fix this, drag the items to one another before hunting again..

i have a suggestion ... after selling the weapons leave 1 part of each trash .. 1 ore 1 leather 1 cloth etc.. then start farming each will hit 100 then throw it .. this way it will be controlled but not all the time since it messes up again sometime since some doesn't stack xD... and i agree with orange since drops are higher it will just be too easy if you remove the unwanted loots which makes the game less challenging and will result reaching your goals in the game that fast making it boring  :D

No. No drops will be removed. The rule of drops is always the same from the first monsters you kill in game: crafting materials, potions(or powder in this case which is the same), and equip. So that's how it's going to be. This game is already very easy, you get a 50% drop rate, what else do you need? People always want everything to be easy, games were not created to be easy, they should be a challenge to keep you entertained.

The only thing I could agree with is the stacking problem, sometimes when you are killing many mobs together the loot gets a bit confused and doesn't stack at first, that's the only thing we could try to look into.

Or maybe we can have arrange button like i was suggested to you :D

Well, this sort of stacking item problems always happen if you try to kill mobs in a huge group and kill them simultaneuosly by using AoE Skills, while not having the trash items in your inventory first. Besides, this also happens in DD -_-

I remember when I used to play CL, I was really annoyed with those trash thingies.

Anyway, removing it will grant a faster way for players to farm. I mean...I won't get bored! The reason why NH bored me too much is the fact that I had to stop and destroy and throw and kill and stop and destroy and thriow and kill almost every 6 minutes so.... yeah. I agree, even though I don't play anymore. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't see any problem in dropping those items in Nera Harbor. I can throw away whose items when they stack in 100, even while fighting mobs.

What if you need those items? I need rune carving ore to produce Rune Ingots. For some players it is just trash. Who will say what is trash and what is needed?

If you implement this kind of stuff, you will get more money, but everyone will as well, and the price of things will just raise accordingly.

• Upvote 1

I don't see any problem in dropping those items in Nera Harbor. I can throw away whose items when they stack in 100, even while fighting mobs.

What if you need those items? I need rune carving ore to produce Rune Ingots. For some players it is just trash. Who will say what is trash and what is needed?

If you implement this kind of stuff, you will get more money, but everyone will as well, and the price of things will just raise accordingly.

No lvl 115+ equip without those garbage~