Hi/¡Hola!/Konnichiwa/Hallo/Saluto.

JWolfsbane

I don't really know what language the people browsing here speak, so I figured I'd toss out a hello in the ones I know lol I'm assuming English is preferred language, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

Anyway, you guys can call me Wolf. I did have one question before I downloaded this: Is this basically GPotato's Luna Online; the one that had to be shut down due to server issues? I've really missed that game in the time its been down T-T

I'd probably be enjoying myself immensely if the bloody launcher would connect to the server. :/

What's the problem ? after you start your launcher nothing pops'up ? try to turn off your firewall & antivirus or if it doesn't still work try reinstalling or redownload again  :)

What's the problem ? after you start your launcher nothing pops'up ? try to turn off your firewall & antivirus or if it doesn't still work try reinstalling or redownload again  :)

It works fine until I have to choose what server to join. After I click on Village it  doesn't give me any further dialog for a while, and when it does it's one that tells me it couldn't connect to the server. 

It works fine until I have to choose what server to join. After I click on Village it  doesn't give me any further dialog for a while, and when it does it's one that tells me it couldn't connect to the server. 

Ahmm I haven't encountered that problem , try to post your problem on help center so we can talk more about it and so others will help you.