Best class to go about?

Flames

Question

So I've read faithless guide and I also read mrmonsterman's guide on the rogue class.

Both of these sound cool but I want to know which is best for my play style, I usually like to deal LOTS of damage, I like having AOE attacks aswell. Before luna got shut down and reopened, i was a rogue, i dont remember what path i took though :/. Can someone help me decide? Im thinking of going rogue again because i like to deal crap ton of damage top mobs and players aswell.

9 answers to this question

so you want a high damage and has AOE that has high damage? then go for DESTROYER  :D  the name of the class says it all. hahaha

But i also do not want to die quickly :/. Like if we are doing a boss battle, i dont want to be the first to lose because im losing alot of health quickly, same for pvp.

So destroyer then? Im also thinking of going tempter master, entrapper, crusador, paladin, etc. Lol. But i want to start off with the strongest class that has decent/average defense (meaning i wont die quickly) and still deal massive damage and has AOE aswell.

EDIT: I also like attacking fast, i hate slow attack animations :x

I personally prefer making a farmer character , the best farmer will be entrapper because it has a lv4 extortion which will give you a higher chance looting , then farm until you have the items you needed for your main character.  :)  Hope this helps you 

I personally prefer making a farmer character , the best farmer will be entrapper because it has a lv4 extortion which will give you a higher chance looting , then farm until you have the items you needed for your main character.  :)  Hope this helps you 

You can give your other characters items that you have on another character? say i have a human fighter and i get some stuff, i can give it to my entrapper? How?

You can give your other characters items that you have on another character? say i have a human fighter and i get some stuff, i can give it to my entrapper? How?

yeah you can by trading or if the characters are on the same account you can put it on your warehouse so the other can get it.

Yeah you can also transfer your fighter items to your entrapper, but since its fighter items your entrapper can't use it.

What i've seen so far was fighter items are much cheaper than rouge ones. It's because when you use rouge you have to depend on its evasion for better farming while you can do vit or str at fighters which cost lesser than evasion gears. It's all depends on you. I use Destroyer class anyway.