Private Donation for everybody & any time

aroyohidesu

as we known together donation will keep server alive :rolleyes: & grow better in future,, not only PP donation,, PD is important to for server keep survive(i think) :wacko:

many players want to run their PD but The one & only man who incharge about PD is always said "PD closed man",,

now is very hard to meet or speak to him at IRC. :huh:

as a player this situation is confusing,,,

so pliss,, to the game owner or everybody that have a responsible for keep server live & grow,,,,

"make PRIVATE DONATION easyer for every player who want to run Private Donation" 

• Upvote 1

To be honest there are many possible ways you can donate or to help this server. But really I disagree with PD getting all you want all of a sudden. Isn't that too imbalance for others who can't afford private donations?

There are options for adding up something in exchange like costume or stuffs that people will keep on buying. That way we are helping the sever the same time benefiting others that can't afford buying from item shops.

but then. It's up to our GM's to decide if they gonna open private donations once again. Or maybe something.

• Upvote 1

To be honest there are many possible ways you can donate or to help this server. But really I disagree with PD getting all you want all of a sudden. Isn't that too imbalance for others who can't afford private donations?

There are options for adding up something in exchange like costume or stuffs that people will keep on buying. That way we are helping the sever the same time benefiting others that can't afford buying from item shops.

but then. It's up to our GM's to decide if they gonna open private donations once again. Or maybe something.

you mean unfair for other player who can't afford PD??

read this story :( ,,,, i play this game for almost 3 years, what i reach now is uneasy way to reach(not only me so many players like me),

as a normal player you will never can kill my char easyly even you have an imba hitter,,,, :D  then come some player(edited) killed me just 1 hit  :o

this is fair for what i fight for almost 3 years play?? or fair for every players like me??

this is not all about fair or unfair,, more fair if every player can get what he/she want on PD :P

at the end,,,,pliss GM open PD for every players in any time or periode

The ingame economy would perish.

I dont think it will effect the game economy because edited items cannot be sold/traded to other players. Haha but it will be a problem if everybody has an edited item. The game will be boring.

• Downvote 1

you mean unfair for other player who can't afford PD??

read this story :( ,,,, i play this game for almost 3 years, what i reach now is uneasy way to reach(not only me so many players like me),

as a normal player you will never can kill my char easyly even you have an imba hitter,,,, :D  then come some player(edited) killed me just 1 hit  :o

this is fair for what i fight for almost 3 years play?? or fair for every players like me??

this is not all about fair or unfair,, more fair if every player can get what he/she want on PD :P

at the end,,,,pliss GM open PD for every players in any time or periode

I do understand your point but to be honest. I'm really hoping that they close private donations for good. Like Incursio said. 

but it will be a problem if everybody has an edited item. The game will be boring.

I'n my opinion I think they need to wipe all edited gear from the server, I know this won't happen because alot of players would want refunds or spent alot of cash on suck items. (We all know it won't happen). But the Idea of PD is to give an edge to players who need it and to keep the server up and running with the extra cash. But in all reality where is the fun being super stacked and not having a challenge. I'm lvl 105 and I find pvp extremely fun. I may not hit people hard or i may get 1 hit alot but its all about having FUN. In my own opinion I hope the Close PD for good and make items such as costumes and weapons available through regular donation but with a higher PP cost.

I'n my opinion I think they need to wipe all edited gear from the server, I know this won't happen because alot of players would want refunds or spent alot of cash on suck items. (We all know it won't happen). But the Idea of PD is to give an edge to players who need it and to keep the server up and running with the extra cash. But in all reality where is the fun being super stacked and not having a challenge. I'm lvl 105 and I find pvp extremely fun. I may not hit people hard or i may get 1 hit alot but its all about having FUN. In my own opinion I hope the Close PD for good and make items such as costumes and weapons available through regular donation but with a higher PP cost.

wipe all pd, items, in return rare items should be given to those who PD's about it cannot ruin the economy

I dont think it will effect the game economy because edited items cannot be sold/traded to other players. Haha but it will be a problem if everybody has an edited item. The game will be boring.

But if everyone can buy the pd weapons, items like the G.axe, Ak, Level 115 weapons, and other end game items would end up being cheaper then they are now by a lot.

wipe all pd, items, in return rare items should be given to those who PD's about it cannot ruin the economy

um what? xD Your commas are in the wrong places making it hard to read, but in any situation yes give rare items to those who had their PD's wiped.

But if everyone can buy the pd weapons, items like the G.axe, Ak, Level 115 weapons, and other end game items would end up being cheaper then they are now by a lot.

Not exactly, the need for them would go down but the in game price would not unless sellers caved in to lower prices.

um what? xD Your commas are in the wrong places making it hard to read, but in any situation yes give rare items to those who had their PD's wiped.

Not exactly, the need for them would go down but the in game price would not unless sellers caved in to lower prices.

That may be true, but I'm us uing the Ak and G. Axe as an example. At one point, they sold for 400m clean. As lately, they've been selling for 40m-70m.

Another example is the Wizard Robe. When it first came out in PD, it sold for at least 20b i remember. Since its release in the item mall, its price went down to currently under 10b. I predict the same would happen to the BWS had it gone down the same way.

Server has been around long enough that it is easier to trust it and those who runs it and It wouldnt have been if it wasnt for their decision making. Surely they know what theyre doing so let's just sit tight and see what they have for us in the future

Exactly, there are plenty of ways to deal with those who did PD's.

Imo. They should atleast put some new items on the item mall that people would be interested on buying. In that way we are helping and making the server stable at the same time.

I agree with the statement T.S so why?? One because just only player who just around GM can private donation... Private donation not same with donation in web.. because Private donation need money very much better donation in web..
two... if private donation very hard for player not near in Gm may be people will be boring... and may be that people use cheat for be imba counterbalance from Private donation player

cmiiw

P.D Ruined the game.

this is one example people think negatife

think from positive side only man! a lot of positive things if PD is opened for everybody, may be cheat will be descreased,, player will buy with legal way,  they will think twice to buy from illegal,, more cash flow to the server more better for server future development. more people will come to play this game,, more experience for player n more fun,,

some rule may be needed to implemented,, like to buy & use edited items you must lv 150 etc

once again lets our GM decided best for us,,

this is one example people think negatife

think from positive side only man! a lot of positive things if PD is opened for everybody, may be cheat will be descreased,, player will buy with legal way,  they will think twice to buy from illegal,, more cash flow to the server more better for server future development. more people will come to play this game,, more experience for player n more fun,,

some rule may be needed to implemented,, like to buy & use edited items you must lv 150 etc

once again lets our GM decided best for us,,

You have to consider every point of view.

i love the suggestion n i would like it to be implemented..cuz ive nver had the chance to pd.but there are lots of players here will disagree..especially the players who already had the chance to pd(they will loose that 'special' feeling..no offence).

for me i think theres a reason why pd is closed..although its good for cl economy.cuz a lot of players will donate but theres tons of negative effects of this suggestion..

All of the admin and gm is wise here...if they only think about money and not about the effects,cl will go down..lets just wait for the update and see whats new:)..

• Upvote 1

i love the suggestion n i would like it to be implemented..cuz ive nver had the chance to pd.but there are lots of players here will disagree..especially the players who already had the chance to pd(they will loose that 'special' feeling..no offence).

Yep that special feeling of being OP  :P

for me i think theres a reason why pd is closed..although its good for cl economy.cuz a lot of players will donate but theres tons of negative effects of this suggestion..

All of the admin and gm is wise here...if they only think about money and not about the effects,cl will go down..lets just wait for the update and see whats new:)..

much like Obama knows, Manny knows. . darklouie knows. . finally someone made sense. .