PVP Respawning

xAlluring

Just thinking I hang out in PVP alot, and I see players constantly getting spawn raped. Meaning They spawn in and die instantly. Just thinking could we implement a invincibility spawn? Like we respawn and no one can do damage to use and we can't do any damage but it only lasts 2-3 seconds giving you time to click on whatever/buff/heal/ect..... After the 2-3 seconds players would then be able to hit you and you can hit other people. This would cut spawn rape alot, maybe completely. Let me know what you think ^.^

• Upvote 10

I like the idea. Maybe make it a zone where you cannot attack or be attacked. That way you have time to heal/buff, and maybe the opportunity to idle/afk if you need to or stand back and watch a friend or guildmate do something.

Yeah but from what iAgito is suggesting is a 2-3 seconds invulnerability so the player can run / buff / etc. 

Exactly making it a zone would give players the ideal of supiority, say you were attack someone and ran into the zone to get away from the other player, this means they don't have a chance to fight back. That's why I suggested the spawn timer.

In 3 seconds, you can't full buff so what he was probably suggesting was put your most important buffs/heals within 3 seconds?

Exactly you could get in a heal or buff within that time and you would defiantly have time to run

But I believe, the bullies, especially the bullies in pvp won't agree into this suggestion because if you're invincible for 3 seconds, you will quickly gain the upper hand if you use your time wisely, like what if you can kill them all for 3 seconds provided that you are invincible for 3 seconds. Those bullies will probably cry or trash talk you if this happens. Haha! :) 

But I believe, the bullies, especially the bullies in pvp won't agree into this suggestion because if you're invincible for 3 seconds, you will quickly gain the upper hand if you use your time wisely, like what if you can kill them all for 3 seconds provided that you are invincible for 3 seconds. Those bullies will probably cry or trash talk you if this happens. Haha! :)

Yet again read the post. You wouldn't beable to do any damage. If you wanted to be invincible and do damage make a magnus and use protection aura.

Yet again read the post. You wouldn't beable to do any damage. If you wanted to be invincible and do damage make a magnus and use protection aura.

Well, it wouldn't be very wise though, it'll better to run if you have a chance because hb and protection aura only make you invulnerable to all damages but status ailments like sleep, stun and freeze still affects you but if you have a chance, make the hb and protection aura as an invincibility extension but like I said, bullies might cry or get mad again because they will say something like "noob hb" or "hb?" which makes me laugh. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1