Sign in to follow this  
Shiroyasha

Heal

I just made a support character and I'm confused as to what healing skill should I take. Any suggestions? Also what affects the amount of hp a you can heal? Is it int or wis? Thanks.

Fast heal/ great heal/ group heal for pt

i think its int

sacrifice AoE skill with high recovery it damages you then heal you and ur members

great heal is way more imba than heal/fast heal

Learn lvl 1 great heal and raise fast heal to 1-Max.. it's all up to you.

Both i think.... Fast heal n Great heal, u can choice which one used fist depend on situation. Great heal large amount but slower then fast heal.

Great heal has lower Cool down also

I suggest you get both fast heal and great heal because although great heal can heal very big hp, it has higher cooldown than the fast heal. Fast heal on the other hand has very low cooldown but can eat lots of mp since it heals much lower hp than the great heal.

fast heal..you just need to raise the magic attack and int of your support to raise the amount of heal

fast heal..you just need to raise the magic attack and int of your support to raise the amount of heal

sir, matk increase the amount of heal?

sir, matk increase the amount of heal?

I don't think so but int will.

Matk does increase heal. INT increases Matk which increases heal, you see?

Matk does increase heal. INT increases Matk which increases heal, you see?

INT increase Heal and Matk as well..^^

Exactly what i said :o

just try to get as high matk as u can for a huge heal amount. When you find it would have more matk when using matk philoed gears than INT one, keep the matk one.

get lvl 16 of Fast Heal, it will reduces the cooldown time to 0.9 sec. The diff amount of heal between lv 16 and lv 20 is just 194 HP.

and lv 16 Group Heal for party heal. It has improved cooldown time and diff between lv 25 is just 313 HP.

and get a maxed lvl of Great Heal for a great amount of heal. (lvl 1 and lv 25 amount of heal is 4,5k+ HP)

and since you have high matk, just raise bloodstream skill to lvl 1. The diff of MP recovery between lv 1 and 20 is just 502 MP

(I prefer fast heal if you can heal for 2k HP+. You can heal more HP than Great Heal does in 6 second(the GH cooldown time)