Console (and others) Wars  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite console?

• Xbox 360 all the way
    • PS3 is where its at
    • Nah man the Wii-U is teh best
    • I prefer the 3ds but whatever
    • Ipod,Iphone, Ipad, Android, etc
    • Old school consoles ( Sega consoles, atari, dreamcast, gameboy, gamecube,etc)
    • Nope Desktop/Laptop pwns teh n00bs
    • Other (specify)

Guest Derpyderp

ill stick to pc for the main reason its better, Next gen consoles can suck my left nut and my 360 slim has been working perfectly since the day i got it and if it breaks its stupidly easy to fix 

Lol.....

• Game Master

Game Cube is pretty great, they had a lot of good games for that. Ahh, the good old days  :P 

I have an Xbox 360, but I'm gonna go with PS3 just because of the free online play and amount of games (I'm sick of having to pay to play with friends on my Xbox  <_<).

I'm not 10 years old so GTA doesn't appeal to me plus Rockstar haven't had an original idea in years so its just the same old stuff with a new skin saints row is actually fun its not trying to be a serious game but would be better with bigger maps but that's what modding is for 

I'm not 10 years old so GTA doesn't appeal to me plus Rockstar haven't had an original idea in years so its just the same old stuff with a new skin saints row is actually fun its not trying to be a serious game but would be better with bigger maps but that's what modding is for 

My favourite GTA was San Andreas, it was big and had lots of side-stuff to do.  And saints row is always good fun, but i preferred SR2 to SR3 because the story of SR2 was more interesting.

And i agree that it should be bigger in terms of size. :)

My favourite GTA was San Andreas, it was big and had lots of side-stuff to do.  And saints row is always good fun, but i preferred SR2 to SR3 because the story of SR2 was more interesting.

And i agree that it should be bigger in terms of size. :)

GTA San Andreas, the best GTA game in PS2. Some people even like GTA San Andreas more than GTA IV because of the features available in San Andreas not available in GTA IV.

Yeah you could do so much more in san andreas than you could in gta 4 :D

Yeah, especially the swimming. The swimming in gta 4 really sucks, as of now, the gta san andreas still posses the most sophisticated swimming ability which allows you to swim underwater but I heard in GTA V that they'll include skuba diving.