SM or Destro?

Kruxi ツ

Question

Who do you personally think is the most effective character when it comes to overall?

1. Swordmasters = Balance P.Atk, P.def

2.Destroyers = High P.atk lacks of P.def.

about the skills, i'm not yet familiar with SM skills so, mind if you guys put the differences on each jobs skills?

9 answers to this question

destro.

1) in PVP, both are almost equal although SM beats most of it. but in wise use of SB, destro can easily 1 hit SM

2) in war, destro has higher rate of 1-hit killing since it focuses on critcal and pure damage

3) in PVE, destro wins. nuff said. SM sucks in PVE. worst AOE ever

edit: i wouldnt say SM has rather balanced p.def. SM who tries to balance their HP and def without epic equiment would have bad time with their damage, let alone critical.

about SM, in my eyes, SM is a great PVP job. it could be the fastest hitter ever. rmmber, first hit always gives advantages. and SM comes with pretty good stun-lock. with sword rapidity, berserker and RI (a no-miss skill), SM could be the best PVP job. you could beat most job there is, no matter eva or tank.

but yeah, i still prefer magnus over SM on PVP. and SM still sucks in PVE

destro.

1) in PVP, both are almost equal although SM beats most of it. but in wise use of SB, destro can easily 1 hit SM

2) in war, destro has higher rate of 1-hit killing since it focuses on critcal and pure damage

3) in PVE, destro wins. nuff said. SM sucks in PVE. worst AOE ever

edit: i wouldnt say SM has rather balanced p.def. SM who tries to balance their HP and def without epic equiment would have bad time with their damage, let alone critical.

its true destro;s damage is second to none, however......

about point number 1. SM can 1 hit destro too. u pointed out urself that destro lacks defense compared to SM.

point number 2. same rule applies here too. SM has advantages of SB + DSB, not to mention RI which is better compared to FB possesed by destro. (yes im talking about elf SM here)

as for Human SM, its damage is even better than SM elf.

as point number 3, i do agree. SM sucks big time in PVE.

@fortune,

as for no 1 yeah i overlooked about defense. in battle of SB, it is possibly equal. i've stated it in my second reply. but destro have high base dmge and plus critical. so in term of SB battle, it is a match of speed

as for no 2, no. RI is useless in war. you would be dead by SB before you could kill one destro with RI. in battle of SB, destro wins. given both out of buff, destro has higher base damage and critical. SM relies mostly on buffs.