Dual Sword BUG??? HELP BIG PROBLEM

sanden123

I just got to lvl 105, i did choose the job (swordmaster) which i did successgfully no bugged here.

but my problem was when i added some skills, like (dual wield skills) then i noticed something crazy? my Crit rate reached 429496512 and i have no idea what happened. What i did was i switched into 1h+shield but crit rate still the same.. then, i also noticed my 1h dmg also decreased.. 

now i know what most of all think was.. this was great or sumthing having a crit rate like that, but its not, i can't even have critical dmg, i tried in many mobs.. now i don't know what happen, and im very sure i haven't done anything wrong. 

A friend of mine (very old player in luna) said to me, i think the problem was the job it self, because i tried reskill cost (250m) ~.~" but still its the same i have no idea what to do now. Any help??? what should i do now?

SS: http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942048_10201053357314988_499626447_n.jpg

In general including those of rogue classes not just fighters that has the ability to dual weild, it s better to go dual when u ve reached 117 when dual weild expertise is at lv5, & or when you ve reached 132 when the skill is at its max at lv10 to w/c the skill penalty has gotten lesser enough to not make your crit rate 429496512. Whenever u learn dual weild expertise u r supposed to use 2 pcs of 1 handed swd/axe/mace/dagger w/c ever u wanted, 1 in the usual weapon slot & the other goes in the shield slot.

Dual weild expertise penalty

lv5 at 117 -310 crit rate, -30 eva, -26.42% patk

lv10 at 132 -135 crit rate, -5 eva, -12.57% patk

In ur case u ve learn dual weild as early as 105 & didnt mention to equipped 2 pcs of 1 handed swd/axe/mace. Crit rate of 429496512 happens when the crit rate from your items doesnt exceed or is lesser than that of  crit rate penalty mentioned above. Go dual weild when u ve reached 117 and or 132, along side w/ the use of items such as crit slime, cape that has critical, weapon reinforced w/ crit. As for now it s best to settle w/ 2 handed weapon til u ve reached the proper level to dual weild.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What i do now?

keep on leveling up until 117 by then you'll have your dual weild expertise to level 5, now that's the time you may use 2 weapons for dual weilding and hopefully no more negative/bugged crit rate for u. If happens that it is still bugged, remember to try and use items that have crits on them such as crit slime, your weapon reinforced w/ crit, and cape w/ crit

My char like that too. then i reset skill used two handed weapon but the penalty still applied n 3 days ago i do reset skill used dual wield at lv 127 but still have some penalty but not so bad. Now I suggest u to reset ur stat into dex. i think i will be better to u to farm in NH. if u need i will SS mine.

My char like that too. then i reset skill used two handed weapon but the penalty still applied n 3 days ago i do reset skill used dual wield at lv 127 but still have some penalty but not so bad. Now I suggest u to reset ur stat into dex. i think i will be better to u to farm in NH. if u need i will SS mine.

the penalty starts to take effect as soon as you got dual weild expertise lv1, by then whether or not you use dual or plain 1hand/2hand you'll still be getting the penalty. try to use items that have crits on them

Wow this cost a lot with the reskill and adding of skills, they should put warning in that or something not all players know about it .. ~.~'

and when most ppl I know who's just starting SM gets to realize that, they tend to go Dex on their stats to compensate the loss of crit from penalty

and when most ppl I know who's just starting SM gets to realize that, they tend to go Dex on their stats to compensate the loss of crit from penalty

Yes u're right,

I have checked on my char (note: on lv.127, magnus, axe dual wield). My stat pure str and i put some eq with dex option if my dex reach +58 dex or reach +13 dex with holding axe the penalty gone. so that i thought is this penalty on dex ? is that true?

Let see my ss. (will put soon).

as soon as i got my SS

Yes u're right,

I have checked on my char (note: on lv.127, magnus, axe dual wield). My stat pure str and i put some eq with dex option if my dex reach +58 dex or reach +13 dex with holding axe the penalty gone. so that i thought is this penalty on dex ? is that true?

Let see my ss. (will put soon).

as soon as i got my SS

Penalty is just on crit, but dex made your crit bug gone coz dex gives crit. 

These arguably are a more convenient approach to sm/magnus negative/bugged crit  

- Buy items that are str philoed coz they re much easier to find than agi philoed

- Put all stats on Dex, this is where all your dex will come from, so you really need to level and of course to get your dual weild expertise to level 5 for magnus/ 10 for SM

- a must get items such as crit slime, cape w/ crit, weapons reinforced w/ crit

- if you feel lacking on HP, reinforce your necklace w/ HP, for armors/boots if you are using Holy, craft & reinforce it w/ vit.

I can't edit my spoiler ..

Penalty is just on crit, but dex made your crit bug gone coz dex gives crit. 

These arguably are a more convenient approach to sm/magnus negative/bugged crit  

- Buy items that are str philoed coz they re much easier to find than agi philoed

- Put all stats on Dex, this is where all your dex will come from, so you really need to level and of course to get your dual weild expertise to level 5 for magnus/ 10 for SM

- a must get items such as crit slime, cape w/ crit, weapons reinforced w/ crit

- if you feel lacking on HP, reinforce your necklace w/ HP, for armors/boots if you are using Holy, craft & reinforce it w/ vit.

yeah,, right, i like as what as we talking about and hope at least can help others to get more few better of that penalty. after all i must say thanks to you. 

here the ss 

penaltydex.jpg

so i put some dex that helping me on critical

luna01130504233956001.jpg

Oh, so...when we go dual-wield, there will be a penalty, eh? I think I shall improve the critical points by increasing DEX and reinforcing my swords with litheons, that will surely help to deal with the penalty as well as the bug, won't it?

• 3 months later...