CreateTexture - D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

xShinji

well , , i was having the same problem , , I dont know the reason either. But then i found the trick. Try to open Luna Pathcer first , , then other program. When the program already running , , now you could click LunaPatcher for LunaClient.
< sorry for my bad english. im not good at it >

how can you change your fonts? o.o

its default o.o

well , , i was having the same problem , , I dont know the reason either. But then i found the trick. Try to open Luna Pathcer first , , then other program. When the program already running , , now you could click LunaPatcher for LunaClient.

< sorry for my bad english. im not good at it >

But we dont know when we need to open other programs when playing >.>

1. manage ur Virtual Memory.

2. update Direct 3D.

3. Change ur notifications appear to 1 level above "never notify"

D3D Error related to our DirectX

All my drivers are up to date. Beside there is no problem when im playing other game with higher specs

All my drivers are up to date. Beside there is no problem when im playing other game with higher specs

Have you done the point no.3  (3. Change ur notifications appear to 1 level above "never notify" by Angel fire). If  this is done that should be okay, u can open another program w/o notify.

Try this setting.. on your computer, (Click) Start --> Control panel --> User Accounts --> Change user Account Control panel Settings.

The pop up window (User Account Control Settings) appear  adjust the slider bar to lower one, set to never notify then click OK.

Hi guys, i was also experiencing the same problem and i did what angel fire said, number 3 in particular and it worked! thank you so much!! this thread is very useful. i have to register to forums just to thank you guys 

Yea i did. But i chg back to normal.

Have you done the point no.3  (3. Change ur notifications appear to 1 level above "never notify" by Angel fire). If  this is done that should be okay, u can open another program w/o notify.

Try this setting.. on your computer, (Click) Start --> Control panel --> User Accounts --> Change user Account Control panel Settings.

The pop up window (User Account Control Settings) appear  adjust the slider bar to lower one, set to never notify then click OK.

I did and i know it'll works. I mean if there is another solution for this. Because im working at "Sensitive" environtment of malware

What is the best solution for this?
Lately, i was experiencing this problem randomly.
I got DC in DD,
or when i farm, etc.
;( help

Maybe its DDoS attack from newbie who mad because they got banned, we got it recently. Even i cant kill any monster. All monsters are having party because im always failed to kill them now

• Upvote 1

Yea i did. But i chg back to normal.

I did and i know it'll works. I mean if there is another solution for this. Because im working at "Sensitive" environtment of malware

Maybe its DDoS attack from newbie who mad because they got banned, we got it recently. Even i cant kill any monster. All monsters are having party because im always failed to kill them now

you can set that ^ (never notify) to notify any programs that tried to make changes, but not to dim the screen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having this issue too suddenly. Was fine, now Luna is lagging like crazy when I try to play. Everything freezes, then takes like 20 seconds to catch up, then freeze again. And then I try to open window to close Luna, and THEN the error message pops up. It never popped up before, and I never had lag issues before. Nothing wrong with comp or internet, it was playing fine 3 days ago :(

I'm running Windows 7 too, does that have anything to do with it?

Windows 7 Has Nothing To Do With It.

When playing Lag is normal. Nothing we can do to fix that, stay away from highly populated areas. Especially at night. (High traffic hours)

Also-

Do not minimize game when playing-

Try to play in windowed mode-

Different screen resolution-

Hope it works out for ya, Chow~

I can't play without jade, you crazy <3 Ill mail you a damn laptop.  ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I used to have the same error when launching other full screen programs while i have Luna running.

But the error stopped showing when i ;

• Update GFX Card Driver
  • Compatibility mode; Run as Administrator, Disable Desktop Composition
  • Update Microsoft Redist.

But i think the thing that fixed it was Updating your Graphic/Video Card.

I can now full screen but some resolution are still glitchy.