>*JingXian*<

5th teir change job... lv145

i wish that Celestia Luna will be working out the 5th tier job soon...... Just like the Fantasy Luna Plus that have 5th teir job , because those job's skills are cool lol...

• Upvote 4

You mean 5th tier lol :) its not 5th teir

You mean 6th* tier?

This would require level 130+ mobs, which i think will be included in the next update, regardless i +1 this.

Guest Derpyderp

just wait for the update. You will be surprised what comes out

How about no. This would delay the process of other things with greater importance being dealt with.

Agree.. I prefer they fix known bugs first. After major bugs fixed, we can have next tier or next update

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What can we know? Maybe the upcomming update will include the lvl 145 jobs aaand new content as new farm/lvl up zones

although i heavily doubt it, i do wish it to be true~.

What can we know? Maybe the upcomming update will include the lvl 145 jobs aaand new content as new farm/lvl up zones

Hide costume will be working \o/ xD

From what we've been informed, all of the skill bugs have been fixed in this next update which is great! 115+ content is also being implemented.. 

From what we've been informed, all of the skill bugs have been fixed in this next update which is great! 115+ content is also being implemented.. 

this would be a bad news for some magnus who went knight > magnus lol anyways good to hear that :)

just wait for the update. You will be surprised what comes out

also surprised how long would it take for the updates to come out lol.

• Upvote 2