if you had 3 wishes what would they be ?

Cloud

• Game Master

1. I wish to have friends that are there for me through thick and thin, people I can talk to about anything, at any time.

2. I wish to someday find my other half without too much crap between then and now.

3. I wish the world had an unlimited supply of all resources. Food, water, whatever. That way people don't need to compete and fight eachother to gain an advantage, and no one is left behind to starve or live in poopy homes, or anything else along those lines.

1. I wish to have friends that are there for me through thick and thin, people I can talk to about anything, at any time.

2. I wish to someday find my other half without too much crap between then and now.

3. I wish the world had an unlimited supply of all resources. Food, water, whatever. That way people don't need to compete and fight eachother to gain an advantage, and no one is left behind to starve or live in poopy homes, or anything else along those lines.

better the greedy laws lol I like number three but I dunno if thts possible

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. i wish in the future celestia luna team have a recovery/forget password features

2. i wish i can get my hacked account back

3. i wish celestia luna team can grant my previous wish :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...