if you had 3 wishes what would they be ?

Cloud

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mine are :

~ 1

develop my own game on console platform like PS or Xbox . realistic , magic , modern , driving , shooting and crossover . however , actually divided by 3 variation : game's story , anime aired story and manga story ( each has diffrent . while game has multiple ending that impact the story , anime and manga other hand doesn't ) . also the game has online story mode ( in which online player's character has significantly customization . even capable moves their mouth if using microphone ) , anime & manga variation ( somewhat resembles sword art online . the plot proably : the protagonist assist the game's staff to stop the antagonist's action who responsible hacking the game & ruining it to make players can't revived thus killing it in reality ) , this means the online are actually sequel of the Single player mode ( however , the online's story is not same as anime/manga )

~ 2

as moderator on a forum proably at future

~ 3

have a good life & wealty when i'm grow up

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Game Master

1. Find someone I can love as much as I loved my first love.

2. Live in Japan - Future goal! 

3. Have enough money to live a cozy life with all the games money can possibly buy - and a nice computer to play them on ;)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

- Eye Appointment.

Is this even a good wish? I would like being able to actually see, over feeling like I need to squint. But having no car prevents such things.

- Adopt a Dog or a Cat

Another hilarious wish. A lovable, sweet, and playful companion would be amazballs! Get my mind off of everything.

- Find a Job

Hobbies! I love my hobbies but, now and then I want to get out of the house.

Dunno if I can change mine, but oh well.

1. Be attractive. Heh. Who am I kidding, even God can't fix me.

2. Be skilled at something other than gaming.

3. Be somewhat well off in the future.

• 3 months later...