Gold beggars!

Kruxi ツ

They are all over everywhere!

I don't know what just happened but these

people are seriously getting on my nerves.

Here's the story. I logged on today at alker harbor and suddenly a newbie came out to me asking me to give him/her money.

then of course i gave him/her 10m because i did that also when i was a newbie in game.

the most irritating part is he/she suddenly demanded that i make it to 20m and i was like "wtf seriously?"

so yeah i did ignore him/here

the funny thing is these people appears every where. I almost spend like 100m giving out these bastards some gold today lol, and because of 

my stupidity i just noticed

that these people have the same ID. "goldonly(with numbers)"

I just feel like saying it. Like damn, Lesson learned "I'm not gonna fall to  the same abuse anymore"

• Upvote 3

Yeah, most of them are playing tricks on us...I happened to give an estimated gold of about 80,000 gold to those beggers, and now, I really feel sorry for what I've done. Admins & GMs should really WARN or even BAN them :angry:

I soooo understand u mate, especially when someone manages to beg some money out of you, then they just go to the other person standing next to you and does the same, i just... Just... I just have no words for it... Why do they need the money anyways? You get enough gold from hunting monsters and later gold is a very easy thing to get..

I soooo understand u mate, especially when someone manages to beg some money out of you, then they just go to the other person standing next to you and does the same, i just... Just... I just have no words for it... Why do they need the money anyways? You get enough gold from hunting monsters and later gold is a very easy thing to get..

Ikr? I remembered telling some beggar that eventually you'll get richer than me if you continue grinding or farming stuffs.

And so she still insisted that i should give her 20m

There's one thing that i'm not sure of, you cannot tell if they are newbies or not.

Probably their doing this for a living lol.

I just give them 5 m or 10 m that all ... then they go.. Nothing bother me.. take it easy.. :)

those are the kinds who begs just for starters, this thread is about those who abuse it. 

I don't think a newbie would even know about gold begging or who to beg to. Heck it took me until my second char to figure out how to chat in game and by then I figured I din't need to beg because I could make my own darn gold. Personally I think it's good etiquette in any mmo to act like you would normally in front of strangers in real life. You don't go around begging for money(if you own a computer to play an mmo) to starngers in real life, you go and earn it like the rest of us.

those are the kinds who begs just for starters, this thread is about those who abuse it. 

omg... so pity you are.  

Ok anyway   i  just say ..you must learn more and  If you continue doing what you do in your thread it make someone stop bump in your thread and you never learn.

suggest  you if you want to learn more from them just let them say what they want to say. if there have some thing you need to know or seen some thing difference or odd or opposite as what you are thinking or that is not same as you were  thinking about ... so you just ask some question how, why it can be, or why do you say that or what is that means ? let them answer .. so you can learn more just what for your sake. 

One more thing you don't ever just hopping that all must agree as what as you want to hear about.. or as what your expectation.

"I don't know what just happened but these people are seriously getting on my nerves" (as what you write above)

I feel sorry about this, how come it happen to you? if you want to know much I face to this (many type of beggars)? much more than ever you think and how i take a hand or handle this? I don't think you imagine of that, even more than 2 b give free. that why i said take it easy.. I just fine an fun.

I'm sorry all of these not to offence..

omg... so pity you are.  

Ok anyway   i  just say ..you must learn more and  If you continue doing what you do in your thread it make someone stop bump in your thread and you never learn.

suggest  you if you want to learn more from them just let them say what they want to say. if there have some thing you need to know or seen some thing difference or odd or opposite as what you are thinking or that is not same as you were  thinking about ... so you just ask some question how, why it can be, or why do you say that or what is that means ? let them answer .. so you can learn more just what for your sake. 

One more thing you don't ever just hopping that all must agree as what as you want to hear about.. or as what your expectation.

"I don't know what just happened but these people are seriously getting on my nerves" (as what you write above)

I feel sorry about this, how come it happen to you? if you want to know much I face to this (many type of beggars)? much more than ever you think and how i take a hand or handle this? I don't think you imagine of that, even more than 2 b give free. that why i said take it easy.. I just fine an fun.

I'm sorry all of these not to offence..

Seriously, what are you saying? I'm really having a hard time understanding your point.

Do you even know what you're saying? Because i didn't get it at all.

No offense

Here is my point just fyi "these people have the same ID. "goldonly(with numbers)"

Seriously, what are you saying? I'm really having a hard time understanding your point.

No offense

Here is my point just fyi "these people have the same ID. "goldonly(with numbers)"

No offense

Thank for your reply and you don't get mad.  Yes absolutely, I really know as what I wrote above.

I understand if u didn't get it, since u don't understand what is your right. 

Ok here we go.

As what you point the people with same same Id or not for me nothing.  I face many kind of beggars and many trick, whether they use a new char low level till meddle level and use good costumes ask me give them gold and any reason they make n said just to get gold from me n some times ask for stuff as well. These kind of people I consider as beggar nothing else.

This is first point.

The fact of these beggar is exist, but I don't thing those beggars are really newbie, a newbie don't know how to talk or ask you beg somethings and some time they even won't to contact to someone else but if  someone really known by him/her. 

And i don't think they are high level ppl just create new char indeed to beg some golds.

After-all you have your own right in your hand. 

I can handle all about this. I just fun and fine.

the most irritating is so many boy pretend to be a girl ( used female char of course ) and asked for gold, equips, etc. oh shit, and many of them made fake social networking account just to have an advantages. damn...

• 3 weeks later...

The thing is, It doesn't matter if you gave them a little something for starters, and another thing is other people uses it as an abuse which makes them so pathetic.

And yeah, i maybe soft hearted, i just doing the same thing i also beg for gold when i was starting. lol

Guest Derpyderp

no, you gotta hate it when they beg for more gold than they whisper you. "sir kk more gold plz". that's just... harassment lol

Guest Derpyderp

What on earth do you need 5-10m for starting off anyways? Lol I just started earlier today and have had more then enough gold to get everything i've needed and wanted so far in game. o_o 

its a huge scam. these guys make tons of gold. 10m from each person even if they just get 100m thats still gold. now if you have 10 chars doing the same thing "sir kk minta gold"... they can make 100's of millions an hour.(If people actually give them gold)

its a huge scam. these guys make tons of gold. 10m from each person even if they just get 100m thats still gold. now if you have 10 chars doing the same thing "sir kk minta gold"... they can make 100's of millions an hour.(If people actually give them gold)

I still don't get it though, what's the point? Is it just cool to be super filthy rich in this game or after doing all that would they try and make actual money trying to sell that gold? To me it seems rather pointless. Farming last night on one type of enemy for a quest I made nearly 4m..I just don't get it xD

I gather its a scam I just don't understand why they do it. Laziness I guess? 

I still don't get it though, what's the point? Is it just cool to be super filthy rich in this game or after doing all that would they try and make actual money trying to sell that gold? To me it seems rather pointless. Farming last night on one type of enemy for a quest I made nearly 4m..I just don't get it xD

I gather its a scam I just don't understand why they do it. Laziness I guess?

sideline