something for rouges

ximplicitie

My rogue only throw bomb+smoke then run to other mobs. Fast farming and nvr miss+almost all getting crit hit. So, i though no need for anti-miss skill.

Anti-miss -> put more strike on your items. And boom, all skills become anti-miss

im refering to pvp room and gw not in pve(well grand austrie got a high eva i already got a 300strike and still i always miss and my lvl is 123 ).. its hard for an AR to boost his/her attack physical attack just to kill a shield type and boost the strike at the same time to hit an eva type players.. and in gw you don't have anytime to buffs because once you move your dead XD ...and Figthers don't worry or don't sacrifice that much physical attack to get high strike because they are born with anti-miss skill (the fearblow and rune impact) and already got a high physical attack even at unbuffed. sorry for my bad english.and yeah only rouge don't have enchanced hp

315 strikes at minimum to hit austerre.

im refering to pvp room and gw not in pve(well grand austrie got a high eva i already got a 300strike and still i always miss and my lvl is 123 ).. its hard for an AR to boost his/her attack physical attack just to kill a shield type and boost the strike at the same time to hit an eva type players.. and in gw you don't have anytime to buffs because once you move your dead XD ...and Figthers don't worry or don't sacrifice that much physical attack to get high strike because they are born with anti-miss skill (the fearblow and rune impact) and already got a high physical attack even at unbuffed. sorry for my bad english.and yeah only rouge don't have enchanced hp

thats why mages are popular at GVG.

anti miss, anti block, ridiculously high p deff. constant damage. etc etc

Maybe lvl gap make you miss