Don't you just hate it when..

StarStruck

You go to town to buy some materials for crafting and someone is following you, doesn't say anything he just follows your low level char. Waits until you start buying the materials and when the little window of "are you sure you want to buy this?" appears he sends a pk invite. Now usually the pk invite is under the other window so for those that have normal mouses they can just click ignore, however, my mouse is a little old and it double-clicks at times. The first, second and third time I was able to click ignore(he was stubborn) but on the forth time my mouse double-clicked and I DIED. Who in their right mind kills a healer char? One would normally want to make friends with healer char not pk them.

Turn off your battle request xD

Some destroyer class doing the same to my warlock at alker. Ofc she died >.> She just char i made for solo DD. That destroyer also using pet and keep ask for battle. So, i request battle with my TH and boom, the destroyer is destroyed xD

The thing is I would like to PK with other same level char with my low level char. I may be a healer but i enjoy an occasional fight now and then.

i only do battle when the other side want to party me. So, i'll know the lvl and hp amount. Some ppl will just use hp pot on pvp :p

Lol that sounds like a report for harassment, if they keep doing that to you, screenshot or fraps it and report it ;o

I was think we can PK on Alker Harbor... XD

yeah that's really annoying... not just Battle Request, but also Invite Group/ Guild/ Family

we can't always aware from them, especially when we are very busy to bought a lots of Items

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...