maybe?

ximplicitie

a scroll than you can transfer your character to another account and loot filter box so we don't have to open our inventory to get rid of useless items and to prevent destroying useful items.. well some of my guildmates destroyed there items accidentally...i know that my 1st suggestion will increase the amount of people who wants to rmt but it can be useful to others..thanks! :)  

I nvr see this at all other games i ever played (transver char to other acc)

Some usefull items can be useless to people who dont understand and the side way

So i disagree

*no offense* just suggestion, right?

• Upvote 1

maybe some people who were here long long ago remember this, celestia flyff had a special item that "sealed" your naked/item-less/etc character and could be given to anybody. The idea was fun and pure but was used for RMT more than anything..

A loot filter could be useful, but it would require to have item classes (equip, pots/food, q-items, trash drops) and I don't think Luna really has that, atleast all the items that are miscellaneous like gems, pots, seeds don't seem to have different categories.. so it would take a lot of work to make it