about the lvl 120 gap for voting

rham

Could be, I kinda agree with this suggestion because lvl 110 is not so hard to reach and many people stop at lvl 110+ too. But the drawback is if this would be the case, multivoters may also gain this advantage though it will not be as worse as lvl 80 voting requirement which made many multivoters.

Well,

i really think they made that move not only because multivoters gain much on voting, but because CL dont have any competitors on the no. 1 rank on the top 100 luna onlines.

But well, lvl 110 is the level where most people stuck because of farming purpose on NH.

But if it wont happen, its juts ok. :|

Tbh, we should still be thankful that we still gain items by voting because many other servers don't give free items or gold points because of voting. Voting is already like "reward for nothing."

Edit: But this incentive is getting abused by multivoters. If multivoters didn't abuse this, it will still be lvl 80 voting requirement.

i think 110 to 115 its OK for the player, but if the lvl for vote is 120, its very hard,

for me, who cant go to grave (cause my computer is very lag/delay when i try to go to grave)

so i just only can farming on NH.