Tooltip Bugs, report them all!

Orange

Umm.. how about permanent items that has (30days) contained in their name? For example, Ring of Heavens Honor (30days), Hopi Classic Glasses of Cold (30d,  Open Warehouse Scroll (15days) etc. They can confuse the newbies if they can't compare which is the 30d version and the perma one. (this happened to me before when I was a newbie lol).

and the [JP]Experience [+100%]- 1 hours's description should be "[JP]A scroll for experience points [100%] - 1 hours" instead of 24 hours.

• 2 months later...

Skill name: Armor Link [Level 4]

Description: Increases the physical defense of the target by 21% for 10 min. Casting time - 2.0 secs

Correction: You can only cast Armor Link on your self.

Skill name: Holy Spike [Level 15]

Description: Slams your staff into the ground, dealing 309 damage to all targets within a 4m range. Decreases the attack speed of all affected targets by 45% for 12.2 seconds. (Staves only) Casting time - 1.0 secs

Correction: Holy Spike can be used with wands as well. And, Holy Spike is a single target spell, not an AoE skill.

Skill name: Holy Swing [Level 1]

Description: Channel holy energy through your staff, blasting the target for 196 damage. (Staves only) Casting time - 1.0 secs, range - 4m

Correction: Holy Swing is usable with wands too. And I think it should be Channels.

Skill name: Holy Uppercut [Level 1]

Description: Perform a swift uppercut with your staff, dealing 208 damage to your target and knocking them back. (Staves only) Casting time - 1.0 secs , range - 4m

Correction: Holy Uppercut is not staff-exclusive, it can be used with wands. And, I also thought it should be Performs, not perform.

• Administrator

Just an observation, it shouldn't be "channels" or "performs" instead of "channel" and "perform" because it's saying what you do, because a skill is something you do, not an object that does something.

• 4 weeks later...

Minor typo, Rampage Aura

Attack speed of all party memebers increases for a short period of time.

I love memes but the word just shouldn't be there

Should be: Attack speed of all party members increases for a short period of time.

SXNBYPA.jpg

dis very dank bruh

Correction: Holy Swing is usable with wands too. And I think it should be Channels.

Correction: Holy Uppercut is not staff-exclusive, it can be used with wands. And, I also thought it should be Performs, not perform.

sorry for Interrupt, I just want to explain... Wand and Staff are the same type weapon.

we use the word of "Wand" just for describe it as "One-Handed Staff" among Players,

because we can use Shield too when we using them.

so yeah there is no need to give a Correction between Staff and Wand,

since both of them are the same type-weapon (Staff) :)

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, RawBeans said:

Not sure if someone noticed this but:

Skill Name: Staff Training

Tool Tip: When using a staff, the weapon's physical attack power is increased by 3.7%.

Fix: It should be magical attack power >_>

Has been answered in Question section.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 12/29/2015 at 3:26 AM, Antoni77 said:

sorry for Interrupt, I just want to explain... Wand and Staff are the same type weapon.

we use the word of "Wand" just for describe it as "One-Handed Staff" among Players,

because we can use Shield too when we using them.

so yeah there is no need to give a Correction between Staff and Wand,

since both of them are the same type-weapon (Staff) :)

Lets just call staves and wands as Magic weapons