Events?

Ascension

As me noticed, why we dont have much in-game events? It will be more interesting to held an event. I think i remember there was event when we kill GMs or GM summon Tarintus at Zakandia. Now, we need lvl 120+ character to do vote. So, for good player or non multivoter need to lvled his/her char to vote. And for farmer its kinda 'bad'. So, to cover it how about making some events for players above lvl 105 to get some GP or PP? Maybe free items? Like PvP tournaments for lvl 105?

• 3 months later...

I have a suggestion for an event its called Hide and Die lol basically the gm picks a map they can pk on all the players hide on that map gm goes in pk runs around the map killing everyone he sees people that die must wait at start for the round to be over the last 3 or 1 person alive wins a prize this and if the gms felt up to it they could do 1-5 rounds because like doritos 1 is never enough theres rules too like if a player goes in pk they are disqaulified if they change ch and come back dq also no stealth etc. 

• 4 months later...