Just a passerby

Rurippe (루리뻬)

Hello ppl. It has been several months since i quit Celestia for several reasons. So how are u guys? Doing good?  :lol: 

It's good to see Celestia are still crowded. Really miss the old times. :(

Well anyway i'm just passing by.

For new members, enjoy your time here in this awesome server. :)

For old members, hello ppl. :lol:

• Upvote 3

I have limited time to play now. Real life matters, work and others. But well i hope i can. ^_^

I know >.< Same with me, thats why i quit at 2011 and just back a month ago. Well, visit us at forum when you have time

same here, i just start 2 week ago after 2 years vacum :D . <_< its because i accidentally spent my money for buy dupe item, & i destroy it :( lost all my money :P , yeh i m now play just for ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm :D :D :D :D

sorry my poor eglish :D

• Founder

Good to hear from you, Rurippe! Feel free to stop by IRC any time and say hello.

Ohhh.... I think i remember you. But on my time, SnapDragon or tele was the active one.

Orange was around long before then. She was around during the original CL in 2009 and for the start of new CL. It's possible you would remember her but it may be before you came to CL.

Good to hear from you, Rurippe! Feel free to stop by IRC any time and say hello.

Orange was around long before then. She was around during the original CL in 2009 and for the start of new CL. It's possible you would remember her but it may be before you came to CL.

Wah Wah the big boss comment here. :wub:

Sure i'll come there. XDD

Ahhh i see.

Btw I'm sorry i didn't say anything to you when i quitted long time ago. I said to Reid tho.

hey rurippe!im just back too XD

welcome back btw....if you remember me :P

Yes I do. XDD

I miss old time here. It was fun. >.<

• Upvote 1