suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

may I suggest to change the icons of the ff.

like pukerian and echant scroll.

20% and 30% xp scroll.

10% and 20% event scroll.

and other items that has the same icons, to prevent scams and etc. .. ^^

• Upvote 1

may I suggest to change the icons of the ff.

like pukerian and echant scroll.

20% and 30% xp scroll.

10% and 20% event scroll.

and other items that has the same icons, to prevent scams and etc. .. ^^

I think you just need to be more careful about this

• Administrator

- Fix option functions to hide costumes

- Visibility of 115 weapons

- New Costumes

- New weapons and armours

- Make a better Celestia Luna 

just suggestions :)

Many of these things are very obvious (yes we will implement them)

I am. But how about the others? 

It will be great if they change the icons :)

you can clearly see the 20% and 30%  on exp scrolls.. gotta be really careless to not see that,  and normally you'd mouseover the item before buying it if its a puke, c'mon you're spending a lot of money! so it's really their fault for being so careless..

• Upvote 1

Lower monster's stun chance? >.> Its like 100% stun chance when im at NH. Like.. what the.... i cant even use any skill..

And like i did mention to Orange.. Arrange function for inventory, auto route, new DD map? Also more ingame events :3

• Founder

The most important to me is

- add monster lv 125+

- Fix Bugged Skill (Like Musket, Firetrap/icetrap etc)

new leveling map and stuffs, that's all~

We plan on implementing these, but I cannot promise it will be in the upcoming update. It will require a lot more time/development/testing to implement these, but there will indeed be -some- skill fixes and we'll see what we can do about the maps, but again no promises on that for this update.

Lower monster's stun chance? >.> Its like 100% stun chance when im at NH. Like.. what the.... i cant even use any skill..

And like i did mention to Orange.. Arrange function for inventory, auto route, new DD map? Also more ingame events :3

These are some great suggestions and we will indeed consider them for a future updates, but they would require some serious development and delay the update by quite a bit. This update is mainly a content update along with some nice features we're sure you will enjoy.

new exciting events , and castle siege :OO

I was really excited about implementing 'castle siege' until someone showed me what it actually is. It shouldn't even have the name 'siege' because it's the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. If we implement any kind of castle siege it will be out own version that is actually a siege and MUCH more fun.

I'd like to point out that any updates after this update wont have such a long delay. We'll be trying to push out small but great patches more often after we release this big content update.

• Upvote 6

We plan on implementing these, but I cannot promise it will be in the upcoming update. It will require a lot more time/development/testing to implement these, but there will indeed be -some- skill fixes and we'll see what we can do about the maps, but again no promises on that for this update.

Slow but sure, no need to Fix+add more stuff all in one update. Fix one thing and publish it, add something and publish it. that will be better than never. :wub:

• Upvote 2

Slow but sure, no need to Fix+add more stuff all in one update. Fix one thing and publish it, add something and publish it. that will be better than never. :wub:

yeah, just like add 1 map today and add more maps next year maybe, lol

Hmm maybe I should suggest re-doing the farm system into something similar to other MMO's I've played in and plan to play in future. Each character has their own farm after lvl 10-20 but it's not located anywhere in the map. It's located at character selection or in a personal dimension(sure they don't have neighbors but big farms usually have neighbors several miles away anyways) so it takes the space of a character slot or two(I don't think we need that many) and there's room for customizing the interior/ exterior design of the farm and everyone gets one. Luna can lunafy it by keeping the whole family rule to farming to unlock it but if the head of the family quits, the rest of the members could still manage it. This way every family could get a farm, create a new market for furniture, and give it a feeling of a real farm(if the head of family dies *quits* the kids inherit the farm *rest of family members*). Of course you don't have to do this if you guys don't want to or it's too much to ask, I just want to enjoy farming again in luna T.T

Note*: Farming is very important to me so please just make it so that there aren't any abandoned farms. (Is a HM lover, she has played almost EVERY HM game the series released except for the 3ds one since she doesn't have one T.T)

• Administrator

Hmm maybe I should suggest re-doing the farm system into something similar to other MMO's I've played in and plan to play in future. Each character has their own farm after lvl 10-20 but it's not located anywhere in the map. It's located at character selection or in a personal dimension(sure they don't have neighbors but big farms usually have neighbors several miles away anyways) so it takes the space of a character slot or two(I don't think we need that many) and there's room for customizing the interior/ exterior design of the farm and everyone gets one. Luna can lunafy it by keeping the whole family rule to farming to unlock it but if the head of the family quits, the rest of the members could still manage it. This way every family could get a farm, create a new market for furniture, and give it a feeling of a real farm(if the head of family dies *quits* the kids inherit the farm *rest of family members*). Of course you don't have to do this if you guys don't want to or it's too much to ask, I just want to enjoy farming again in luna T.T

Note*: Farming is very important to me so please just make it so that there aren't any abandoned farms. (Is a HM lover, she has played almost EVERY HM game the series released except for the 3ds one since she doesn't have one T.T)

We are not creating such complicated custom features. we are implementing/modifying already existing features in classic or plus, but the modifications are not that big. Luna plus has housing but neither me nor Brandon think we will be implementing that.

• Upvote 1