suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

Guest Derpyderp

imho, makes the game more stable and not often crashed,

i always encountered this problem every i play this game, this is super annoying i think  <_< 

not just me, but many people face this problems too,.. i tried with several PCs with different client, the problems keep following  :o  :o  :o 

hmm, make the quest in this game more entertaining, cz many people just keep leveling and skip the quest..  :) 

thats it for now, i'll post again when i encountered something in the game that needs improvement  B) 

a44b59819b9ac99f64e4798b6f87508b.jpg

Looking forward for the update!! XDD sorry for so many suggest i know some how this can help.. XDD i know you guys working hard!! XDD thanks for respond

VIVA CELESTIA!!  More power for you guys..

Before suggesting anything further please do plant these thought in your mind:

1. Its a private server. We do not have 100% technical support from the real game developer (EYA Interactive) which has dumped this game like last year. Basically our team gather every single luna files out there (official/non official leaks) and translate / code it back so we can improve our own server file. So unless we can get our hand on these scattered source files, whatever you suggested is either going to be considered OR put aside (until files that support it appear).

2. We don't like plus. Regardless what the player opinion about benefit of plus, we don't like it. Why ? because its a mess. Plus is how EYA being too ambitious and failed. HOWEVER, we will try to port some of plus feature like items/maps/monsters/jobs and it is an ongoing project. Orange already posted some of it in the News but like I said in point (1), whatever you suggested it depend on how well the source files is coded.

3. We have plans on customizing the weapon glow and also Orange have some surprise yet about 'Luna fresh look' that she will soon reveal so you can still put up an suggestion and use the point (1) as your guide.

4. We do not like to fully customized our server. Yes there is some improvement on some part but it is for the sake of giving our player a 'fresh' look at how well we develop the Classic Luna and not that crappy Plus that EYA try so hard. Luna is a great game, but it was coded badly by the Koreans. It takes time for our developer to test and code our own Luna online.

5. Further suggestions like quests/homes/guild war/tournament are all considered as content and we will improve/implement them in time.

6. Bugs/Errors are common and it will be fix along with the next update. However for bugs like skills/items/system might take time to test out and correct the coding. 

That would be all for now.

+1 sir Reidddddddddddddddddddddd

• Upvote 1

Please make all the house and building accessable in the next content update,, just like that Great Castle in NC :o
( so i can sleeep in Austre castle  :D  after that tiring duel against him )
Sir Reid,, what costume ur wearing for ur profile pic? thats way tooo cool! :wub: Like that costume from chinese colossal movies :o

Can see the [Nice executives] (that cindamook gives when your changing job to lvl 105) and see all the lvl 115 weapons And armors :D

thats All. :rolleyes:

More Power CL!. AHUU AHUU!

Can see the [Nice executives] (that cindamook gives when your changing job to lvl 105) and see all the lvl 115 weapons And armors :D

thats All. :rolleyes:

More Power CL!. AHUU AHUU!

maybe fixing the skill given by deal light...

and changing the eff of VIP set to match the soon-coming sets..

VIPs are 6/6 if im not mistaken..

current stats are ok, but the set eff...

maybe orange can make it goes sumthing like...

1/6 = 10% MS and +1 all stats  (meaning each part will have 10% MS)

2/6 = 20% MS and +3 all stats  (so total MS gained = 10+10 +20 = 40% MS)

3/6 = 30% MS and +5 all stats  (10 + 10 + 10 + 30 = 60% MS)

etc etc

• Administrator

maybe fixing the skill given by deal light...

and changing the eff of VIP set to match the soon-coming sets..

VIPs are 6/6 if im not mistaken..

current stats are ok, but the set eff...

maybe orange can make it goes sumthing like...

1/6 = 10% MS and +1 all stats  (meaning each part will have 10% MS)

2/6 = 20% MS and +3 all stats  (so total MS gained = 10+10 +20 = 40% MS)

3/6 = 30% MS and +5 all stats  (10 + 10 + 10 + 30 = 60% MS)

etc etc

a bit too high stats there.. and wrong calculation if you have 3 parts you would have 10*3+20+30 = 80% speed total if you want each part to have a raw stat itself as 10% speed, and that is way too high

I do not know if this was suggested, but, do you think you can add the IGN if/when someone has changed your or others ID Bestowal in the guild?

Meh, thank you in advance for those who are going to read this.

^_^

• Administrator

^_^

is somebody changing your guild nickname and you're getting mad at them? lol  you know that only certain ranks can change others' nicknames so ask around...

• Downvote 1

instead of having 101-120 DD,

random  exp event/drop rate increase event ( e.g. 100% exp increase to all within 12 hours or a day or longer or even shorter)

This would be nice, i think this is the only great luna server out there, but adding like a 100% exp increase event every day for say an hour (stacks with +100% xp scroll) and it'd intice people to level more.  Plus it would be good for PR :p

Please add wand or staff as a free bonus weapon for mage when they take their first job at lvl 20. It doesnt make any sense that my mage was given fox elven bow as a gift . . .almost a total waste (I still got the money from its selling though)

• Administrator

Please add wand or staff as a free bonus weapon for mage when they take their first job at lvl 20. It doesnt make any sense that my mage was given fox elven bow as a gift . . .almost a total waste (I still got the money from its selling though)

it should give a random weapon but its stuck on giving the same weapon to everybody

add bonus effect of all wands and staff..just like other luna server which can help all the mages out there... some of the wands just like diren,wizardly wand and medussa has +5%casting speed... and a costume which has casting speed effect... this can help all grandmaster a lot....  

i love grand master!!.. lol!!..

it should give a random weapon but its stuck on giving the same weapon to everybody

the Gift is suppose to be "INT 15 Staff (two handed)" if choose Job Wizard

and "WIS 15 Staff (two handed)" if choose Job Cleric

(I forgot the Animal's Names, sorry)

the same case also happened on choose Ruffian Job, the Gift is Bow and suppose to be Dagger

well just suggestions, if you won't fix it's okay too XD

is somebody changing your guild nickname and you're getting mad at them? lol  you know that only certain ranks can change others' nicknames so ask around...

Ooohh well thank you :')

even regular members can change too (co regular members), best is to alert in g.chat who changed a certain nick, good day :)