suggestions for upcoming update

muhazie

Guest Derpyderp

i wish there was a mute button to mute the "kk minta gold" players. click the char and mute only THEM not everyone else.  

Is this possible if theres a voice saying Fight and when you lose or win when doing a duel?  xD hehehe

its sounds like you want it to be street fighter thingy sounds XD...

Adding another rule on reporting,

Don't cover your Level and Kill counts.

I don't know what to say about this but I do love it if we can't cover the time count so in some reports, it can be harder for some people to frame other people(especially ks reports, to help see if they really gave the warning after the offender ksed, not before the offender ksed?). Not hiding the level and kill counts? Could be good so no pk levelers can hide when they report? About the torrent file for the installer. I think it's also good idea since the installer size is pretty big and torrent downloads can be paused and it can resume where it was paused or left even after turning off your pc and turning it back on.

Custom music or music live streaming would be one of the best features ever. I would love to play Cl with 92.3 blasting so everyone in my guild/union/party can hear it. But I can imagine the difficulty to implement that lol.

. The Music.... The Music is seeping into my miiiind. I cant get the little theme songs out of my heeead.

I cant take itt   anymoore   #RageQuit

Instead..

Make it up-beat. And cool sounding. New map songs for everything :D!

A little techno, a little dubstep here and there. Some nice beats you can really Kill Monsters to, You know? :P

(I mute the music these days :P)

Dunno if this was suggested, but anyway, I think more usefull quests would make the leveling even more fun, like, add custom quests, or boost the quest exp/reward rate a little, but not too much. :rolleyes:

Dunno if this was suggested, but anyway, I think more usefull quests would make the leveling even more fun, like, add custom quests, or boost the quest exp/reward rate a little, but not too much. :rolleyes:

I agree sorta. For the higher levels yes we should have quest. To help level faster then just 100% 24/7 grind.

Anything else would be a waste of space/time. for levels 1-120. In my opinion.

Can the buff have a model, like make the character shining, because CL are very simple, make CL HD ^^

This would force a lot of players to no longer be able to play due to low powered machines just look at when Luna became plus and how much of a lag fest Alker harbor turned into by simply adding a few extra graphic effects 

How i see this ending up

Player breaks the rules see's a report or someone threatening to report

Player then uses a name change scroll

Player name not found 

Overall this would be a bad idea

We should remove the "Need a warning before report" requirement. Just a simple "Stop KSing" If not comply then boom Report. Person will not even know and they get banned easy. No name change chance.

Or keep a record of players name changes. Like forums.

How i see this ending up

Player breaks the rules see's a report or someone threatening to report

Player then uses a name change scroll

Player name not found

Overall this would be a bad idea

I didnt think about this stuff. XD.

Well I guess thats really a bad idea.